Chapter 37: The Stars Are Bright Tonight

SORRY THAT THERE IS A LOT OF YELLING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER, BUT STILL CUTE

ENJOY!!!! 

ALSO A PICTURE OF THE STARS ON THE SIDE!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~Becki’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess I’m last to meet my boy. Personally I don’t care if Louis does something or not. I just want to be with him tonight. He’s already wooed me, taken my heart and locked it away inside his heart. Cheesy I know. He’s doesn’t need to do anything else, I’m so far in love with him I can’t get out.

“Can I be honest with you Becki?” Paul startled me out of my deep thoughts.

“Of course.”

“I’m glad that the boys found you gals. Maybe finally I can take a break from babysitting them all the time.” I stared blankly into his eyes.

“It was a joke.” EMBARASSING!!

“Oh. Ha…ha.”

“Are you okay Becki?”

“I’m fine Paul. Just a little anxious.”

“They should be here an-“

“Hello love.” We both turned to the shadowed trees.

“Louis!” I picked myself and ran over to him.

“You look exquisite.” I twirled around to show off my dress.

“Why thank you Boo-Bear. You look quite stunning yourself.” Lou was in a sharp black and white tux with a thin striped tie to finish it off.

“Stop it. Your making me blush.” I playfully punched his arm. Behind him Sara and Harry walked out hand in hand.

“Good Lord! I never thought I would live to see the day.” Sara, Lou, and Harry all began to laugh.

“Yeah. I’m glad it happened. Now we will be inseparable.”

“We’ll see about that. Remember you’re still my fuck buddy and I saw you first.”

“Shh! Larry is supposed to be a secret.” Me and Sara gave each other confused looks.

“You guys lost us.”

“Nevermind. Your fragile female brain can’t handle this discussion between us manly men.” Louis patted my light brown hair.

“Woah!” I flinched as he tried to touch my hair again.

“DO. NOT. TOUCH. MY. HAIR!”

“Now that you say that.” He grabbed my arms in a hold and began to run his free hand through my lip hair.

“Louis! Stop!” I tried to break free, but wasn’t strong enough. I fell to the ground with Louis right on top of me.

“Get off!”

“Not until you say I can touch your hair whenever I want.”

“NEVER!”

“Well then I guess I’m staying right here.”

“Sara. Harry. HELP ME!” But as the words came out I realized no one was there. They abandoned me. GREAT!

“Fine….FINE! You can touch my hair whenever you want.”