Chapter 8: A Little Laugh, A Little Confession, A Little Romance

SO FAR THIS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER!! I FIND IT SOOOOOO CUTE.....TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Psssttttt!!!"

Sara looks around for the weird noise.

"Pssstttttt!!!!!!" 

She heard it again. She got up from under the dest and looked around again.

"Sara. Over here." Harry whispered inbetween the vending machine. Sara hesitated and slowly walked over.

"Nice hiding spot. God I feel like such a kid." 

"Yours was good too. Haha. Yeah definitely kid talk. Do you wanna share spots?" Harry whispered.

"Sure, but kee[ quiet. I don't want to get caught." Sara smiled. Harry moved over and sat down trying to make rooom.

"So how have you been? It's been years and you haven't changed a bit."

"I've been good. After I graduated high school I moved here to become an actress. You know how much I loved to act, but here in Florida it's hard to get acting jobs so my friends and I might move to California." Her heart was racing as she talked. She was so close to him and his hands were brushing against her's.

"That's awesome. Your still following your dreams."

"Well look at you. Your famous and your dreams came true."

"Haha. Sometimes I still can't believe that it came true."

"I'm happy for you and I've been your fan since the beginning of it all." Sara blushed and looked down. "Must be cool to see beautiful girls every day. I bet you get hit on all the time. You could have your own pick of girls in the whole world." Sara sighed silently.

"True, but whenever I saw a beautiful girl I thought of someone else that is really special to me" Harry started. "Sara, I don't want any other girl except the one sitting next to me."

"What? Me? Why me?" She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Before I auditioned for X-Factor, I was going to ask you out, but never had the chance to. I've regretted it every day since. Sara I've always fancied you and I want to make it up to you." Harry kept his gaze on her. Sara looked down and whispered "You have no idea how long I wanted to tell you I liked you. Ialways got to nervous aand then when you became The Harry Styles I thought I would never get my chance."

"Now you do. You've never left my mind." Harry inched closer and took Sara's face, leaned in and kissed her. Butterflies bubbled in her stomache. Her whole body tingled. She definitely saw sparks. 

"Woah." was all she could say after they broke away.

"Haha, you can say that again. The wait was worth it." Harry smiled. He took her hand and then intertwined fingers. She rester her head on his shoulder and happpily sighed.

"AWWWEEE!!!" Lilly giggled. Sara shot up and saw them all standing there except for Liam.

"Haha. Smooth Harry. Couldn't have found a more romantic place to chill?" laughed Zayn.

"Heat of the moment bro." Harry and Sara were about to get up when Lilly interupted "No. You two looked comfortable and we're sorry for laughing. Stay there and Sara I want details later." As Lilly finished her sentence she left her and Harry alone. She sat back down and Harry started humming "Gotta Be You" and wrapped his hands around her waist, pulled her close to him. She didn't resist and he started to play with her hair.