Chapter 5: A Nice Stroll In The Park

SORRY GUYS IT TOOK SO LONG FOR THIS NEXT CHAPTER......WAS AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER. BUT NOW IM BACK AND HOPE YOU ENJOY :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So where would you like to go?" Louis asked as he's trying to think of how he's going to hold Becki's hand. 

"Anywhere you want to. As long as I'm with you I don't care" she pauses. "I'm sorry I probably shouldn't have said that." 

"Why? Your just speaking your mind and since we're on a date you can something cute."

"Date? Date.....hmmm date. I like that."

"Hahaha! What did you think this was?"

"I don't know. Like a hang out or for publicity." 

"Oh no no no no. I you are really sweet,so far, and your beautiful. You caught my eye today and just had to know who you were."

"Well thanks. I'm really happy we could get to know each other. Becki blushed. 

"So would you like to go for a walk in the nearby park?"

"That sounds awesome and a little romantic."

"Why thank you for the compliment love." Louis laughed. They walked up to the front gates of the park and slowly stepped through making sure there were no crazed fans.

"It's beautiful" gasped Becki.

"I think there is something much more beautiful in my eye sight." Louis said as he stopped, turned around and gazed at Becki.

"For some reason I feel like already know you and is really comfortable by your side."

"I feel the same way too and even though I'm a big fan, I feel there is so much more I don't know, but really want to know." Becki blushed. She never really did good when it came to talking about her feelings. Louis just stares and then he leaned in by her ear and whispers "I want to tell you everything about me, but first I want to get to know you." He pulled her close and hugged her. He closed his eyes and embraced this moment. He pulled back and was inches from her face.

"Can I kiss you?" Both their hearts were racing.

"Yes." As she just let her words slip from her mouth Louis leaned in slowly and passionately kissed her. She pressed harder and they stayed there for over a minute which felt like a life time and then Louis broke away just looking into her eyes.

" You are amazing." Louis smiled in amazement.

"We should try and finish our walk." she giggled. Louis took her hand and they interwined fingers. They walked in silence, but it was never awkard and finally Louis starts to ask Becki about herself and whether she like carrots. Typical Louis.