Chapter 18: Big Crowds Mean Trouble

The girls got dressed and headed toward the door.

"Wait guys. I think I'm going to stay home. I'm not feeling good."

"Awe. Okay Lil. I really hope you feel better."

"Yeah Lil. We'll tell the guys you'll miss them."

"Thanks girls. Maybe I'll tag along tomorrow."

"Kay honey. Just go rest."

"Bye."

The girls got into the car and headed to the mall. By the time they got there the parking lot was packed.

"Geez. What's with all the people."

"I certainly hope it has nothing to do with the boys."

"Shit."

They found a spot, zoomed out fo the car and ran toward the doors. As they opened the door they saw at least a thousand girls screaming and crying.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know, but I have a gut feeling this has to do with the boys."

"Okay we need to find the boys room. When we get there we need to see what is creating all the screaming."

The girls formed a line, held and pushed through. They finally go to the door. There was Paul standing in front of the door.

"I'm sorry girls, but the boys aren't coming out."

"No, the boys know us."

"Like I haven't heard that before."

"No, really. Go tell Harry that Sara is here. He'll let us in."

"Fine, but please don't let these pysco girls in."

"We won't"

Emmie and Sara stood in front of the door, but the girls around them kept pushing and screaming.

"WOULD YOU STOP PUSHING!!" Sara yelled, but no one heard her. She was getting frustrated. Emmie and Sara felt the door open, they saw Paul come out with a stern look.

"You can go through, but please don't cause a scene. Harry doesn't need anymore drama in his life. Goes to you too girls."

"We won't. We promise."

The girls went in and saw all the boys sitting around the room completely bored.

"How did all this happen?"

"Why don't you ask Niall."

They all loook at him. He just looks down and whispers "When I left you guys apartment I didn't pu my hood up and some chick recognized me then created a mob. Now we are just waiting for the police to come shut down the mall."

"It's okay Niall. We forgive you and we will try to find a way to get these girls outta here before tonight. Today will be boring if we just stay here."

"Thanks Em, I mean muffin." he looks up and winks.

"Kay, lets think of a plan."