Chapter 38: Beginning Of Lilly's Future

~~~~~~~~~Liam’s Pov~~~~~~~~

I couldn’t sleep at all. Every agonizing minute went by with my brain throbbing and heart aching. I know I shouldn’t have left Lilly. I know I should have gone after her, but I just couldn’t. So I went home, but that didn’t make it any better. By the time I came to the hotel at around 11:30 the power went out and I was stuck in the dark. I decided to go to bed and try to sleep my mistake away, but of course Lilly’s hurt face kept creeping into my head.

Maybe I should apologize and get over Danielle. Lilly’s the girl that I have fallen for; or at least I think I did.

When we kissed I felt something. She made me develop feelings that I haven’t felt in a very long time. Lilly is right for me and I also just have her a chance of a life time. I mean I adore every little thing about her. I fancy her laugh, smile, personality, and she’s so confident about her looks. She doesn’t always need me to tell her that she’s beautiful. She’s right for me.  Lilly is the only one for me. Danielle is not mine, she’s moved on and so should I. I need to make things right between us before she leaves.

I looked over at the clock to see it was already 1:27 a.m.

It was as if on cue, the boys walked into the hotel room quietly, but I could hear Harry stamping his feel toward his room.

I got up from bed to go talk to Zayn. I think he would know what to do.

I just caught him before he exited to his room.

“Zayn?” He squealed like a little girl.

“Sorry lad.” Zayn had his hand pressed again his chest.

“I think my heart almost exploded out of my chest.”

“Sorry. I just need to talk to you.”

“Bout’ what? Oh and where did you go tonight? Lilly told us what you did for her, but didn’t say where you went.” I looked down, stepped toward the couch and plopped down.

“That’s what I want to talk to you about.” He came and sat next to me ready to listen.

Through the whole discussion Zayn kept a straight face, but I knew he was eating up everythin I was saying. After I was done, we sat in silence then he spoke “After all that I’m pretty sure you know what to do. I am sorry for you and Danielle, but lad; that was over a year ago and she’s moved on. Lilly fancies you, better yet she loves you and if you don’t make things better she’s going to slip away. If I were you I wouldn’t let someone like her slip away. You need to go to her and tell her how you really feel. She will understand. Trust me.” I sucked in every word. I didn’t reply, I just got up, headed to the door, grabbed my jacket and turned the doorknob.

“Woah Liam. It’s almost 2 in the morning. They will probably be asleep by now. Go see her tomorrow before she leaves.”

“You always know what to do. Thanks Zayn.”

“Hey. I can’t see my buddy upset and depressed. When you’re like this you’re no fun to bug.” I laughed. They always pick on me because they say I’m too uptight.

“Always make me laugh.”

“If you think that’s funny then just wait til Niall tells you what he ate.”

“What did he eat?”

“Not for me to tell.”

“Zayn.” He only turned around toward his suite and laughed.

I headed toward my own room to try and get some shut eye. I think that now I can actually get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Lilly’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~