Chapter 26: You Okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~Ashley’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I have never seen her like this before.” I was still stunned with the way Sara has been hard on herself. I mean we know a little about her past and her ex-boyfriend, but this is the most miserable I’ve seen her.

“I’m going to call Louis. See how Harry’s holding up.” Becki left to go to the kitchen. Lilly excused herself to the bathroom so that left me and Emmie sitting in the living room in silence. Finally I broke the stillness by asking her about Niall.

“How was your time with Niall yesterday. We’ve been so busy that we never got to talk about our dates after the giant mess at the mall. Also it’s nice the guys found a hotel to stay at until they leave.” Emmie’s face lit up from the mention of Niall’s name. I thought they looked quite cute together. She has always favoured him over the other boys secretly. She thought if she told us that she liked Niall more we would tell her she’s not a true Directioner. Makes me laugh because it doesn’t really matter anymore.

“It was really enjoyable because he asked me to be his girlfriend. And the best part is that he said that if he couldn’t just leave me behind after we have shared so much together, so he asked to accompany him on the rest of his tour.”

“Really? That means that you two will be together for a whole year. We were the first stop on their US tour, but first what did you say?”

“Well of course I said yes. You can’t say no to a face like his.” We both giggled. I was so happy for her that her dream came true.

“What about you Ashley. How was your one on one time with the gorgeous Zayn? He was ALL over you yesterday. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of you.”

“Well at first he was really quite. I thought he didn’t like me. Made me a little sad, but then he came and gave me a hand at the car, but he gave me more than his hand. He kissed me and told me that he loved me.”

“Oh My God!! Really!?!?! That is soooo cute! But what’s with all of us falling in love so fast? It’s not like us to just fall all over someone when they tell us they love us.”

“Did Niall tell you he loves you?”

“No, but I think he’s waiting for that special moment.”

“Awe. I’m happy for you. You’re a lucky gal.”

“So are you. Did he kiss you as gently as everyone says he does?”

“The rumors are true. He is definitely a good kisser. He has had a lot of experience.”

“Haha. Cute.”

“I’m glad we are all getting our wishes. I really like being around the boys. They are so much more fun than people say they are.” I just smiled. I did like being around them. It feels like we have been friends since birth. They are so chill around us and it’s just relaxing sometimes to have someone love you and care for you.

“HE DID WHAT!?!” Emmie and I both looked into the kitchen to see Becki’s eyes literarily bounce out of her socket. I swear she was going to have a heart attack on the phone.

“Oh….I thought you said something else.” She was calm again.

“Why don’t you guys just come over here and give him some space……okay….see you when you get here…..love you too Lou.”

“Awwwweeeeee!!!!!!” Me and Emmie both giggled loudly.

“What are you guys giggling about?” Lilly strode into the living room.