Chapter 22: Yes or No?

THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE SHORTER BUT STILL UBERLY CUTE!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Emmie's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*4 Hours Ago*

"I cannot believe that just happened!" I was still in shock. I was stunned that there were so many people chasing us just so they could meet the boys.

"I would have been more concerned for your sake. They would have trampled you to the ground just to get to us." I quivered at the thought of it.

"But don't worry muffin. I would never let someone hurt you."

"Awe thanks sweetie." He smiled and started driving away from the mall. After 20 minutes of driving. I started to wonder where Niall was taking me. I finally spoke up "So where ya taking me Nialler?" He only smiled and kept on driving. I knew I should trust him, but he was scaring me with the whole being secret with where we're going. Finally Niall spoke "Do you trust me? Because that is the first step in a serious relationship."

I didn't hesitate "Yes I trust you, but this is making me a little uneasy."

"Just wait and you will find olut where we're going. Just sit back and enjoy my company."

"Okay." After another 10 minutes of silence we finally arrived at this big indoor stadium.

"Where ar-"

"Just trust me." He parked and walked over to my door, opened it and I came out. Niall took my hand ang guided me to the main doors.

"Wait here. Count to 100 slowly then open the doors." I must have looked a little unsure because he made a reassuring smile and winked at me. 

Niall walked through the door and left me standing out her alone. 

"1,2,3,4,5......." I counted all the way to 100 and I even counted slowly like he asked. 

I finally opened the door to find flower petals at my feet.

Oh my god! And I was scared he was going to do something studid. You are such a bitch.

I looked down and saw one flower after another.

I guess I should follow them.

So I started to follow the little flower path. 

I went through the giant entrance, up some damn long stairs that I thought would never end, into the backstage, and out onto the front of the stage. I was frickin tired by the end of my little expedition. The flower path ended at an X on the stage with a small folded piece of pager. I picked if up, looked at the front of the cover and it had "MUFFIN" in cursive writing. I opened the letter and read out loud.

"Emmie (A.K.A Muffin) You have blew my mind. I can't think of anyone else to spend my time with. You really are my world. I want to ask you 2 things. First, WILL YOU BE MINE? Y/N"

I started to cry. I don't know what came over me. I think it was just the thought that someone wanted me and didn't have to make me change. He admired me and pursued me.

"YES!" With all of my heart and voice I yelled YES! All of a sudden a light shown on me and the song "More Than This" came on and all I hear is "I CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN THIS" behind me. I turn around and see Niall with his guitar in his hand and smiling like a little kid getting ice cream. He walked up to me and took off his guitar. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big bear hug. I closed my eyes and enjoyed memorable moment. He let go and looked me in the eyes and said " Now that you said yes and your mine. All mine, I have another question for you. Will you go on tour with us? I can't part from you. Yeah I know we barely know each other, but what better way to get to know each other than to spend a whole year together."

I was blown away from this offer. I whole year with One Direction and go on tour with them. All of my dreams have just come true. Maybe the girls can come too.

"Yes! Of course. I would never want to part from you too."

"Perfect. You are so perfect muffin." He picked my up and twirled me around. I giggled like a little girl, but I didn't care. I was too happy, but Niall had to put me down when he his phone rang. He put me down and took out his phone and from the looks of it as he was talking whatever it was was not good news.