Chapter 30: Time To Exercise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sara's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sitting in the dark for the whole morning and half of the afternoon I decided to get out of the house and go for a refreshing walk. No one knew that I slipped away. I saw everyone was watching a movie. The overpowering smell of mouth watering popcorn filled my nose as I sneakily passed the group. I gathered my tomm's and lulu lemon jacket.

The day was quite warm, especially with sun beaming down on me. I thought it would be somewhat chilly since we are going into the beginning of September.

I passed a store in the making, because of Niall some places in America were building Nando's. I was suprisingly excited to try the food there. Must be good if Niall likes it. Sadly, I didn't want to tthink of the band. I just wanted to sulk in doubt and heartbrokeness. Love my choice of words. 

I turned the corner, I rested my hands in my pocket, happily finding my ipod. Since I'm going for a walk I might as well block the outside world and listen to some music. I pressed play to the first song that popped up, Beside You by Marianna's Trench. I loved this song. ALways made me cry and really helped me during my break up with Sam. I hate thinking of Sam. I hope I never have to speak of him to anyone again. 

Great, just wonderful, my walk is now ruined because of One Direction and Sam. Maybe being in my dark, cold room is better than being out in this depressing memory lane.

I turned around to head back to the apartment, when a handful of girls came running down the sidewalk with posters in their hands. Nothing good could come from this encounter of crazy fans.

At first I thought they would run past me, but stopped directly in my path smiling like idoits. I pulled my headphones out to see if they were going to talk. They did.

"We know who you are." Shit. I really pray they don't say anymore goddamn hate to my me.

"I know who I am too." They kept smiling.

"Now I know why Harry is in love with you."

"Come again?"

"You are sooooo beautiful." All of the girls nodded in agreement.

"Ummm.....thank you?" They all came towards me with arms wide open. This was the biggest group hug I've ever had. Sort of awkward, but sweet.

"I wish I was you, but you and Harry are the cutest couple in the entire world. Your sooooo lucky to be his lover."

"I don't know if he loves me."

"Don't be stupid. He is so in love with you. Haven't you seen all the wonderful things he did for you."

"Wow. I'm flattered. Thanks guys."

"Can we have a picture together?"

"You want a what?"

"Oh.....PLEASEEEEEE!!! Your Harry's lover. This is such an honour to actually meet you. We want to cherrish this moment."

"Ummm....well I guess." All the girls gathered around me and smiled.

"Say One Direction." I smiled my biggest. Soft of feeling like an idoit, but not caring because miraculously all my damn attitude fanished like it was never there. Suddenly I longed to talk to Harry.

The girls looked at the camera shot and thanked me.

"You're amazing Sara. Don't let those haters get to you. If you and Harry really love each other then be together. People will be jealous, but that shouldn't stop people who are in love. If you want fans then we will be your fans." The group waved and started to walk away. I thought that now I should really get home. I have a lot of apologizing to do about my shitty behavior. I can't believe how selfish I was. I'm so sorry Harry. I hope he can forgive me.