Chapter 28: What A Night

SO HERE WE GO…..THE NEXT CHAPTER!! YOU GUYS WANTED IT AND I JUST FINISHED IT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO….ENJOY!!

COMMENT AND RATE!

DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Girl’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They opened the door and saw four gorgeous guys holding flowers. Niall with tulips, Zayn with roses, Liam with daphidil’s, and Louis with a cute cuddly furry brown teddy bear holding a heart shaped box of chocolates. They had huge smiles on their faces. The girls can’t believe the boys did this for them.

“Told you they would be surprised.” Zayn nudged Liam.

“Don’t take the credit for my idea AND money.” They all laughed cept for Liam.

“I’m serious. This is all my idea.”

“Whatever you say mate.”

“Come in.” Lilly ushered them through the door. They handed the girls the flowers and chocolate.

“Thanks.” They gave the boys big hugs and gentle kisses on the cheek. After the girls got their flowers and Becki got her chocolate they all headed to the living room. Louis and Becki shared the love sea, Liam had his arm around Lilly, Zayn and Ashley were cuddled on the end of the couch and Niall was sitting down on the floor next to Emmie.

“How’s Harry?”

“He’s holding up. Thanks for asking Lilly.”

“No prob Lou. We are all worried about him.” They sat in silence for a few counting seconds. They were all just enjoying the peace and company of each other.

“So, what do you guys want to do today?”

“Well, our hotel is crawling with the paparazzi and fans so we thought we would just hang out with you guys here til it dies down a little.”

“Well this place is quite boring so we can either watch a movie or play a board game.”

“I vote movie.” They all to a movie. Good thing they ordered Netflix last week, so now they have their own pick of any movie they want.

“I say we watch a comedy.” None of them argued. They chose Hot Rod. It was a good some what clean movie.

“I’ll go make us all some popcorn.”

“I’ll come with and help.”

“Thanks Lou.”

“Anything for my carrot.” They walked to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~Louis’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed Becki to the kitchen. This was the moment I needed to ask her to be my girlfriend.

“Thanks for helping.”

“Of course.” I went to lean on the counter. I thought it would make me look sexy if I posed, but Becki only glanced over at me and giggled to herself. I love to hear her laugh.

“What are you doing?”

“What I always do. Make myself look amazingly irresistible.”

“Uh-huh. And hows that working out for you?”

“I guess not so well.” She just smiled and went back to attending the poppin’ popcorn. I needed to make my move before we get interrupted by someone. I cleared my throat, walked slowly over to Becki. I wrapped my arms around her skinny waist, rested my head on her soft shoulder and nestled my head between her neck. I could feel her smile as she leaned her head back to rest on my shoulders and just sighed. We stood there comfortably for a few moments. I gently turned her around, kissed her slowly and invited her into my arms. She wrapped her palms around my neck, rested her soft, smooth hands and pulled me closer. I kissed her so passionately I just couldn’t get enough of her touch. She sent shivers coursing through my body. I thought that I should take the next step. I slowly pushed my tongue on her lips begging to come in. She didn’t even hesitate. That made it even more amazing. The only words going through my head was “I love her. I love her. I love her.” I’m not one to just fall for someone I barely know, but Becki was different. I felt like I already knew her. Like she was my life long bestfriend.