Chapter 40: Last Supper In Florida

~~~~~~~~~~Ashley’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we got home I wanted to go get packing for tomorrow, but Sara beat me to it and locked to door with Harry accompanying her. We all got the hint. We knew it was going to happen. I gave Zayn a wink and laughed. So we all decided to chill in the living room and try to watch a movie. We were debating over Balls Of Fury or Paul. None of us wanted to watch a romantic chick flick. I didn’t feel like crying in front of everyone. I’m definitely a baby when it comes to true love and happiness in lovey dovey movies. I’m surprised I haven’t cried tears of happiness for me and Zayn being together.

“Actually, I’m not in the mood for a movie. I think I’ll go start dinner. It would be nice if all of us ate together.” Zayn got up and walked over to the kitchen door. He paused for a second, caught my eye and winked then walked into the kitchen. Obviously that was a hint for me to follow him, but I don’t know why.

“I’ll be right back.”

“Hey take your time babe. I saw the look Zayn gave you. Us guys have lived with him long enough to know that look, but please don’t let us find you on top of the table or kitchen counter. I don’t want to be scarred for life.” Louis was laughing and so were the others. My mouth was hanging, burning heat rose of my face.

“Thanks Lou for telling me. Really appreciate it. Now I’m scarred for life.” I began to walk towards to the kitchen when a question popped into my head. Was Louis implying that me and Zayn would…? I turned around and shot daggers at Louis.

“What kind of girl do you think I am, Louis William Tomlinson?  Do you really think I’m just going to give my body away and have sex out in the open to a guy I still barely know? No Louis. If he wants to get in my pants then he’ll have to wait til cows fly. He’ll have to gain my trust.” I took a deep breath and walked to the kitchen. How the tables had turned. Now Louis mouth was hanging.

I found Zayn sitting at the table with his hands covering his face.

“What’s wrong Zayn?” He glanced at me, but didn’t answer. I moved over to the seat next to him. I laid my hand on his shoulder.

“Zayn?”

“I am so sorry Ashley.”

“What? Why are you sorry?” He took a heaving breath then spoke “I’m so sorry that Louis just blabbered out what he thinks I want to do with you. I would never pressure you, not until we were both ready. I’m not that kind of guy and I know after Mark I have to gain your heart. I only gave you that look because I wanted to spend some time alone with you to just talk.” Most guys hate to talk about their feelings, I literarily am the luckiest girl in the world.

“Zayn. I was just mad at Louis for thinking that. I know he was just trying to be funny, but just funny at the wrong time. Don’t apologize for Louis’s big mouth. You’re not him, you’re so much wiser and if I say, better looking, but that’s just my opinion.” He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

“I love you so much.”

“I love yo-“ I didn’t get my full sentence in before his lips pressed against mine. It was so sudden, but the sparks flew everywhere. My whole body felt limp from his touch. His soft lips tasted like watermelon. Oh how the taste is intoxicating.

His hand slowly crept up my cheek. I laid my hand over top of his. He broke away gazing into my eyes. I became a little uncomfortable and looked down, but he wouldn’t let me gaze away from his eyes. He lifted my chin up so our faces were leveled. He began to kiss me again and again.

He pulled away so we could catch our breaths.

“No Zayn. Don’t stop.” I have absolutely no idea where that came from, but I knew I couldn’t get enough of his lips. I leaned closer, but he stopped me.