#96: Bittersweet

Time check: 2:52 am

Okay, first this is not about the ranking of the winners in Produce 101 Season 2. This is a rant about Nu'est.

I want to know your thoughts so, please feel free to share it with us.

I didn't really expect this. Jr being in 14th place is.... wow. Why? I mean, Jr has been given so much love from kfans so I expect him to be the one who'll surely include in the final line-up among Nu'est members.

I can't find a word to describe what I'm feeling right now. I didn't know learning the final line-up will make me lose control.

Minhyun worked so hard so I think he deserve to be on that spot. Well, the four of them does. But Minhyun's the one I want to win among them together with Baekho since they are the vocals of Nu'est and I think that it would be great if they can show more of their skills in singing. However, things changed when Jr rose after the position evaluation. He did amazing. And so I thought that Jr would be safe since he's been doing great for his kindness and leadership.

Then, different nicknames were given to Baekho, making him popular plus he did so great in singing his parts

Then, different nicknames were given to Baekho, making him popular plus he did so great in singing his parts. I then concluded that either the three of them can make it to the final line-up, not just Jr.

Ren's case is different though. Some said that mnet didn't like him that they only showed few parts of him, without giving him mics so he can't talk, etc. It's heartbreaking that we saw him cry when he is on the show. Three times. I can't forget the lines that he said; it's not the actual line but it's something like this:
I'm doing with all my best on this show but no one notice it.

How does it feel? And being in 20th place - last in rank - is really hard especially when you are left behind your friends. Been there, done that. It's a worst feeling. Being left alone.

But then he manage to stand still and cheer his friends instead of moping around. That's what I like about Ren, our Minki. He's that person who'll care and love you the most when you least expect it.

Minhyun deserve to win

Minhyun deserve to win. He should have placed upper than what he have got but it doesn't matter. That's only what I felt. He deserve to be on the fifth place, at least.