#60: Just to be clear

Before anything, I didn't own this. But please consider what's written here. If you are doubting or questioning them, please just read this.

---

Some people are complaining about NU'EST being on the show saying its not fair because they already debuted and all, but I'm gonna argue that it's not about debuting. Do you guys think the boys on this show only want to debut? The prize isn't debut, it's the recognition they would get being in the final group. If any recognized idol went on this show, then yeah, that would have been unfair, but NU'EST did not have recognition before this show. Just look at their album sales and tell it to my face that they had recognition. They were struggling a lot. Their Korean fandom probably comprised of like 15 people and their international fandom maybe like 50, and that's not even an exaggeration. Literally almost no one talked about them until they joined the show, and any NU'EST fan would attest to that.

Also, almost ONE THIRD of the contestants have already debuted before (literally 31 trainees of 98). Y'all are talking about NU'EST, but you don't know that HALO, Topp Dogg, BTL, AFOS, Underdog, The East Light, High Tension, Offroad, NPI, A6P and more members are on this show as well. Most of you don't complain about the others because they are not recognized idols. NU'EST is probably the most popular of them because they have bigger international fandom. But let me tell you that although NU'EST is topping the MABOY voting and the Naver views, the people who are watching and voting for them were not part of NU'EST's fandom before.

Proof: Minki's intro video has about 400,000 views on Naver. Their music video, Love Paint, only has 32,000. The difference is just insane. Honestly, the NU'EST fandom is so overwhelmed right now because NU'EST never had this kind of attention ever in their careers. (It's messed up that they had to join a trainee show to get this attention but whatever.) So all of you saying "It's not fair NU'EST is on this show because they already have a fandom who will vote for them and so they have an unfair advantage." NO, they didn't have much of a fandom at all, and no, it isn't their fandom who is pushing them to the top. It's the netizens who feel sorry for them and suddenly got interest in them because of their almost pitiful situation.

So what I'm saying is this: none of the contestants on this show really had any recognition before. What they're all fighting for is popularity, not debut. If it were only to debut, then 31 of 98 contestants would not have been already debuted idols. This is why I believe that all contestants should be considered as equal in this playing field, and not discriminated for being debuted.

~•°•~

Very well said... I don't know the reason why everyone seems to be so mad because of them but, all I know is, they shouldn't be the one to blame. No one would open this without informing them about this show. They would never grab this chance if it's because of the company.. However, we can't do something about that. A full support is the only thing we need so it won't be wasted. No time for blaming. I know why Pledis did that. Come on, let's be realistic here. They can't have money with NU'EST so they didn't focus on them.

Pity? Maybe they are. People were sorry that they started with great music and suddenly, things turned so bad. But remember, the show will start soon and if the members show how great they are on stage, then that's proof for those who always question them. Aren't you curious on why everyone feels bad about them being in the show? Why don't you check it out yourself so you'll know?

And yes. They didn't have recognition. They shouldn't be in PD101 if that's the case. End of discussion.

I'm very positive that you won't get disappointed. Ask yourself again after a couple of episodes then if you're still on doubt, comment here and tell us how bad they are. We won't get mad. I won't judge you.

One important thing:
Pray for their success.