#86: NU'EST's old album climb back up on Hanteo Chart

Cr: allkpop

NU'EST's old albums have resurfaced on Hanteo Chart!

On May 9, NU'EST's 5th mini album 'Canvas' released in August of 2016, 4th mini album 'Q Is' released in February of 2016, and 1st mini album 'Action' released in July of 2012 have all entered the top 15 of Hanteo real-time chart at #5, #9, and #14, respectively.

JR (Kim Jong Hyun), Ren (Choi Min Ki), Baekho (Kang Dong Ho), and Minhyun (Hwang Min Hyun)'s participation and increase popularity through 'Produce 101' season 2 are assumed to be the reasons why the past albums of NU'EST have climbed back up the ...

JR (Kim Jong Hyun), Ren (Choi Min Ki), Baekho (Kang Dong Ho), and Minhyun (Hwang Min Hyun)'s participation and increase popularity through 'Produce 101' season 2 are assumed to be the reasons why the past albums of NU'EST have climbed back up the chart.

Meanwhile, all of the 4 members have survived the first round of eliminations on 'Produce 101' season 2.

Congratulations, NU'EST!

~•°•~

Their songs are example of art. They made it and dedicated the songs to their fans (they even produced songs for them on their own).
So sad because only few fans felt the love for every comeback... but I'm still glad people can slowly see the beauty of their songs.
I'm sure they are happy for this 😢