#11: NU'EST GEARING UP FOR POTENTIAL COMEBACK, MV FILMING IN PROGRESS

cr; http://nuestnewsletter.tumblr.com/post/149042435803/nuest-gearing-up-for-potential-comeback-mv

  After wrapping up their OVERCOME promotions earlier this year, L.O.V.Es have been waiting for a potential second comeback in the same year as suggested by the members. The wait seemed to be over, as photos from the boys' MV filming has been spreading on SNS followed by a hint from Pledis' CEO official account. 

--> The Photo is from gyuooo, one of the artists on set. The instagram is set on private and the screencap is taken by . The caption writes: my kids are doing the acting well. NU'EST's new song 'painted it love' filming in progress. Painting.  

The new MV seems to feature collaboration with artistes and paintings, in line with the track name as listed on the caption 'Painted it Love'. Fans have also paid attention to the hashtag 'music video', which led to more speculations of an impending comeback.

Several other photos have also surfaced on Facebook, featuring fellow member Aron sitting in a gloomy, wrecked art studio. The setting seemed to border on , reminiscence of their earlier music videos like Good Bye Bye and I'm Bad with an artistic note, literally.

Pledis has also seemingly confirmed this comeback with their latest post posted just an hour ago, featuring a blurred figure in ash-greyish hair.

Fans have been leaving their guesses in the comments section, with a large number suggesting NU'EST's Minhyun. There are no further updates or confirmations by the company as to the release date, whether it's a full promotion, is it a single or an album, and more.

We will keep you posted with more information, but meanwhile, spread the word and it's time to save up a penny or two, just in case.

What vibe do you think they're going for, who is the mysterious member on Pledis_boss' Instagram, and are you ready for a comeback? Let us know!

---

This is it!