#41: Who's member will be joining?

This is not an update guys. I just want to say thank you for those who's trying to support Nu'est. I've watched some clips/videos or anything related to PD101 and I can see that you are all trying to support Nu'est.

Please keep it up until our boys appear on the show. I'm so happy that there's still a fan like you that exists.

This time, we won't let them down. We'll vote.

Also, I've seen that being in PD101 isn't that bad. Maybe this is the chance. I can see how it made Pristin famous, too. (If you didn't know Pristin, it is a new girl group of Pledis Ent. that will debut soon. Two members won and became a member of I.O.I.)

So, there. I'm just too happy that I want to express my gratitude by posting this.

Who do you think will join? I honestly think they wouldn't remove Ren from the list. Minhyun and Jr can also be included. I don't want Baekho to join though. Even if it's already a year(or not?) after his surgery I don't want him to take the risk. But then, he'll surely cope up for sure. He's very friendly and talented. Aron seems not included because he's still in his family. Or not? Please let me know if you have some info.

Again, I'll definitely update soon after I get some new information.