#58: PICK NU'EST- NU'EST Support & Voting Team

Cr: picknuest

Hello everyone, we’re currently recruiting people for our support & voting team! Experience is not needed, but co-operation, willingness to learn and loving NU’EST is a must! All communications will be done on our Discord channel, available on mobile app and browser.

Please note that to join the team, we will be looking for dedicated people who could turn up at least 3 days out of the week, 1-2 hours a day to help with our support team! Here are some basic information so that you know what you’re signing up for. If you are worried about the time, there are other ways to help too - just follow the new PICK NU’EST twitter for more information.

#01 ACCOUNT CREATORS
• This is separated into (1) email accounts (2) facebook accounts and (3) mnet accounts. You can do either one, or a mix of all three. We need all the help we could get!
• This will be one of our core focuses along with #02 voting squad.

#02 VOTING SQUAD
• There are 2 voting we need to do - (1) the 101 Ma Boy support event, and (2) the actual voting (not disclosed yet). At the moment, (1) will be making use of the Facebook accounts, and (2) will use Mnet accounts, which limits at the usual 10-accounts-per-IP.
• We need people who can switch their IP addresses, and we recommend using a VPN extension.
• Our focus will be on the actual voting, and later in the show, this voting squad will help us better gauge and dispatch accounts depending on who is falling behind in votes, so that we can maximize efficiency and help our boys stay in the competition as long as possible.

#03 ALIASING TEAM
• Like networking and making new friends? Know networks we can reach out to? The aliasing team will help to drop a note to our allied fansites so that we can reach a wider audience with voting notices! We’re definitely looking to reach out to other Pledis fansites, for starters.

#04 STREAMING WARRIORS
• with every new video out, we need more and more streaming. This team will focus on leveling out the differences in streams on NAVER TV and YouTube, though our focus is the former. Ability to drop hearts and comments are a plus but not required!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What if I’m only free for a few days? What if I cannot commit?
A: It’s totally fine! We need a lot of voters when voting starts, so we will put out notices on our twitter every day asking for help. If you’re free on a particular day, feel free to request accounts from us and help to vote! Alternatively, if you want to help creating emails, you can also compile your own list of mails and send them to us via
Twitter DM (@NuestNewsletter/@picknuest) / Tumblr IM (here) / Email (nuestnewsletter@gmail.com)

Q: I’m interested, how do I sign-up?
A: DM us on Twitter in the following format:  Twitter handle / name / timezone GMT) / team
eg. NuestNewsletter / Alia / GMT +9 / #01 and #04
You’d be added to the Discord chat and we’d brief you/show you to the tutorials and steps and you can get started! If you’re already in touch with picknuest, please do update us with the relevant info as well!

Q: Any other roles available?
A: At the moment, no. Our focus is all the above ones and we would like to focus our limited resources for that. However, if anyone has any ideas and suggestions, we’re all ears to listen!

 However, if anyone has any ideas and suggestions, we’re all ears to listen!

---

Well, it's March 27 in my country but I  still can't vote. Anyone knows what to do? 😣

 Anyone knows what to do? 😣