#40: What are your thoughts?

I hope you can all view the pictures. If not, try to log in destop.

I honestly don't want this to post because when I heard about this, it's just a humor.

So now, I want to show you the picture that will support the news.

I wanted to shout at Pledis for this

I wanted to shout at Pledis for this. Why? Isn't it enough that they can't even take good care of our boys that they wanted to put them to a place that is undeserving for them?
Can't they see it? It's not about how talented they are because they are always trying their best to be on top. They already showed us how passionatr they are in music. It's about how bad Pledis on promoting Nu'est. They never really focus on them. I'm afraid that they will end up like After School in the future.

Produce 101 is like a game show, more like, survival show. The advantage of being there is that they can promote theirselves through it. They can get support from the viewers and be popular. The disadvantage is they need promote theirselves individually, meaning, they can't work together since it is a survival show (it still depends on the show if they have different rule for this). Another one is there will be no comeback for them until the show ended (and if one of the member is lucky, or all of them won, they will promote for a new group that ends after a year)

 Another one is there will be no comeback for them until the show ended (and if one of the member is lucky, or all of them won, they will promote for a new group that ends after a year)

Actually, I expected this. I know that they won't ignore it and if they'll ask Nu'est I know they will grab this chance. Even if there are a lot of obstacles in life they will still try without thinking for anything. They just want to try. Imagine this. They wanted it so bad to be notice.

I just wish that they won't give up on this. I pray for them to win. Heck, I want them all to win.

So please.. I know I've asked a lot but please, can you support them for this? I feel like this is kind of big. So I feel very eager to acknowledge you all to vote, to watch and support them.

Please support them will all you can. I'll try to support them too. I feel like I won't be able to concentrate in my studies thinking that Nu'est is trying their best to make it. I can't just sit down and wait for the others to do the voting. I need to work too. And the only thing I can do is to support them.

A single vote can make it to the next level.

Votes are very important so please don't forget to vote. I know that you can have votes up to 11 person (this is according to the Produce 101 for girls) and in the final episode, you can only vote one person. 

I'll update you as soon as I get some information.