#55: AronsKitchen Fan Support Project

Cr: loves-diary

With 4 of our boys taking part in Produce 101's second season, Aron seems to be the odd duck out. Many  ㄴㅇㅅㅌs have been concerned about his well-being, and so a few of us have put together a project in order to show Aron our support and encourage him to stay active on SNS while the group is on a hiatus.

What's with the project?
The project will include several parts; First, to spam Aron's instagram account with loving and supportive messages. Let him know that we miss him and want to see him posting more often, and encourage him to be active, especially in part by doing vlogs or restarting his "Aron's Sense" series.

Second, trend the hashtag #AronsKitchen, whether by memes or discussing your favorite moments of Aron cooking. We all know our duck enjoys being in a kitchen, and so we'd like to show Aron and other potential fans how much we see that he enjoys cooking.

Third, fans can send in through this form their own recipes they'd like Aron to try (and you could also encourage him to do a vlog of him making these recipes in your message to him, another portion of the form). We want to give Aron a little something from our hearts. If you don't have a recipe to offer, feel free to send in a message instead (or you can send in both). We are accepting no more than 3 recipes from each person, however.

Once the deadline is up, we will be creating a small recipe book and sending it to Aron for him to use as he wishes. We cannot guarantee that he will respond to our gift, but we hope he appreciates the gesture and knows that we miss him and love him.

Starting on March 21st, please send Aron lots of supportive comments and begin trending the hashtag #AronsKitchen. Don't forget to fill out this form to send him your recipes and messages!

~•°•~

Please fill out the form. I'll comment the link to make it easy ☺
I think this idea is good. Thank you for making this. I do hope he'll see it, or allow him to do this. Who knows that the company warned him not to do this? But well, I'm sure Aron will appreciate it.