#69: Kahi expresses disappointment toward Baekho's dance skills

Cr: allkpop

Cr: allkpop

Before that, I'm really sorry for not updating. I lost internet connection for four days. I'll try my best to fill you for updates!

[Edited]

It's not new for mnet to do major editing just to show some drama coming from a certain person here. It pisses me of because they only want to show their failures. One example is this, we all know Baekho's not in dancing, I mean, yes he can dance there's no doubt about it. But he's Nu'est's vocal, not a dancer. His pace of learning might not be as fast as Jr or the others, but he can surely dance. Also, they looked so tired. Maybe a break and a little time for them to learn is enough. You won't expect to learn all the dance that fast, right? It's very different to the previous PD101. The dance moves are difficult.

But yeah, since they debuted (which I'm very used to hear since the show aired, seriously I'm fed up with that statement) all of them have high expectations, which lead Baekho and the others to commit mistakes. I know the pressure, I've been there, just in different state, but I know how difficult it is to cope up dealing with it at the same time. There are times that you'll feel down, you'll break down, feel very bad to yourself and even thought of giving up.....

I don't want them to give up. They are in their climax, we don't want them to throw all the memories with us, right? Because I'm pretty sure that if they can't make it there will be no Nu'est next... They joined to revive the fanbase, for them to be known... They need to feel comfortable and relax so they can perform without angst. I know that you are routing for them, that they can do better, so I wish they (Kfans) will see the potentials too.

They didn't show Jr's evaluation, and I hate them for it because he ascended to B with that. They didn't show Baekho and Minhyun's vocals..

Kahi said that she didn't see the determination on Baekho's eyes... I wish I can do anything to cheer him up. But since I'm living miles away, I just have to continue praying and voting them, and believe in their potentials that they can do good.

Just wait until they hear them perform on stage.

I really hate this show but I can't do anything but support them. 😢

Btw, our friend Mdntandrea shared some link for the first episode with english subtitles. Just check her comment in the previous update, thank you...

~•°•~

Kang Dong Ho or NU'EST's Baekho failed to satisfy Kahi on 'Produce 101' season 2.

Kahi took charge of teaching the 'D' rank group on the April 14 broadcast. Among the trainees in 'D' rank was Kang Dong Ho, who used to be Kahi's labelmate at Pledis.
Unfortunately, Kang Dong Ho kept making mistakes during practice. Kahi couldn't help but criticize Kang Dong Ho, saying, "Dong Ho, why are you so slow?" Fellow NU'EST members who saw Kang Dong Ho's unsatisfactory performance, commented, "I hope he does well... It's unfortunate."

Kang Dong Ho also depressingly commented, "It's not going well as I wanted. I'm feeling a lot of pressure. I'm intimidated."

However, Kahi strictly said, "There are a lot of trainees who have never even debuted. I hope he receives a positive motivation from them. But honestly, I'm disappointed."

~•°•~

~•°•~

This is the current ranking in PD101:

*Baekho - 14th
*Ren - 15th

Please correct me if I'm wrong 🙂