#61: Sad Truth

Cr: ㄴㅇㅅㅌ Star

Hello!
We're sad to know that many fans aren't supporting our four guys equally in this new project as participants in the program PRODUCE 101. They're not  under the name of NU'EST and each one is participating individually to become a member of the group that will be formed in that program but it doesn't mean we have stopped being ㄴㅇㅅㅌs, right?

ㄴㅇㅅㅌs for five years have supported Aron, Jonghyun, Dongho, Minhyun and Mingi in each moment and circumstance that it was possible to do it, now it can't be the same? We regret that Aron is not a participant, but the others are waiting for us, for each person who laughed and cried with them.

Therefore we will clarify some points about any doubts ㄴㅇㅅㅌ may have regarding the votes in PRODUCE 101.

1. "I DON'T KNOW BY WHOM TO VOTE, I'LL SUPPORT MY BIAS"
Are you ㄴㅇㅅㅌ or are you a fan of single member? Just in case they don't have knowledge of how the program is governed, having one account you can vote by more than one person along each transmission; the votes are for Koreans and foreigners.

2. "THERE ARE VOTES THAT ONLY LET ME CHOOSE ONE"
Why not create at least four accounts to vote for Jonghyun, Dongho, Minhyun and Mingi? It will take them less than ten minutes to support the four guys. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!

P.S. There are some methods and ways so it's not tedious and doesn't take so long time to create accounts or support our guys, just we don't want to make the information so public because we know that by these ways other fans of participants that are direct competition in PRODUCE 101 can also benefit. PLEASE CONTACT US VIA OUR SNS TO HELP THEM IF YOU REALLY ARE INTERESTED IN SHOWING SUPPORT EQUALLY.

Thank you.

ㄴㅇㅅㅌ'Star Staff