Chapter 34 - I can

I decided to break this chapter up so that I can Noah's POV next....lol I thought it would make you guys happy. This chapter is just on going from the last scene I should have probably put this in with the last chapter so sorry its still a foundation chapter... for Sam and for stuff that will be talked about further down the track

(SETH pov)

"I'm going to kill you, you bloody little tyrant," Sam yells as soon as the last woman shuts the front door. "Dobbing me in to take them running training!"

Avalon laughs like an evil villain as she dashes out of his grasp. I watch them for a moment as Av teases Sam like a tiny dog teases a big dopey slow one. Except isn't so dopey he can be mean.

"You loved it Sam, even Seth saw it!"

"Hey don't try and turn his attention off you Av," I say throwing a towel at her as she bolts around the gym.

"I don't know why you're upset you're gonna get paid for it!" Avalon throws the towel at Sam who is right on her heels.

"Yeah but they are old!" Sam sighs letting Av stop without chasing her. She ducks under my arm, it kind of feels good in a crazy way that she's using me for protection as Sam narrows his eyes at her.

"Geez, I've never been somewhere that is so hung up on age, bloody hell. You need to get over it because when you get older you'll think you won't be able to anything. Those women are running that marathon Sammy and you are going to get them there!" She smiles indulgently at him and I can see his walls crumble as he groans in defeat.

"Can I use your computer," she twists around so she's looking up at me. "I better upload that on my private channel so Nat can see it and tell Dell we were riiiiiigggght," Av grabs the camera and heads off to my room before I can answer.

"Again help yourself," I call out to no one.

"I wonder what Avalon would think if I told her just how much you like those oldies," Sam laughs at me pointing to my crotch, his eyebrows waggling.

"Shut up, I wasn't thinking of them," I mutter throwing the gloves back into the box.

"I would never have guessed," Sam eyes me thoughtfully. "So what's your plan to tame the wild one?"

I weigh up telling him but then shrug because Sam will know the minute I start my seduction of Avalon. "Camp," I say cryptically.

To my surprise he lets it go and walks out, I follow him to my room to find Av already uploading the video. She doesn't put on the personal stuff about the women only the bits up to where they start punching us.

"What's the scenarios that you were talking about to your brother?" I ask flopping on my bed watching her.

She pushes back the chair and turns to me her eyes still burning brightly with that flame that feels so elusive to mine.

"My sister in law Dell loves all these American shows and movies, sometimes Nathan and I sit there and... critique them. Its drives her wild... but sometimes we wonder if stuff could happen, if you could change the course of someone life just by doing something. Dell doesn't really believe you can or maybe it's more like that anybody would bother. We have like about eighty something scenarios and today that was one of them. That you can change someone's thoughts about something and rev them up enough to throw down the feelings that are holding them back if you know what I mean and set them on a new course."

She leans back in the chair, "I mean, to be totally honest I went in there kind of fired up anyway because before I found you guys I walked in on them and your Mum saying basically crap stuff and when you told me what the group was for I thought... what in hell! You're Mum sucks as a motivator. Sadness is something people mistake."