Chapter 9 - I'll pray for you

I have seriously never met someone that wormed their way under my skin with so little ease. I'm even thinking about her as I walk to my last class, any normal person would be thinking of last night and this morning with extreme clarity. Actually I will rephrase that to - any person that is lucky enough to not have Avalon tormenting the crap out of them.

 I wouldn't have come in today but I had a math test that counts toward our end of year mark. I feel so shitty, tired, drained...and irritated. It even hurts to take a piss.

Last night and this morning were hell. I mean seriously hell. I missed out on surfing this morning because I couldn't leave Amanda's bed for more than five minutes without feeling the need again. What pisses me off, apart from missing the waves that were going off this morning... is Amanda.

She should know the deal, but no, she's all clingy and stuff because I had walked in with her this morning. I hadn't even thought about the implications of that until she tried to hold my bleepin' hand when we sat down at the lunch table. She better have gone through with the quick plan I had come up with.

Thinking back to lunch I still can't believe how much that little angelic looking girl irritates me, I mean I never meant to stand up and yell that across the lunch hall and I really didn't even realise I was doing it until...it was over.

            "Seth!" I turn towards Amanda's voice not bothering to conceal my annoyance.   "We did it. We got her so good!"

She leans into kiss me but I pull back. I've always thought Amanda was hot but during our...session...my mind started to drift and picture her as someone else. God the Viagra has hotwired my brain somehow to Avalon, I had better get over that one quickly.

            "Great." I flash them a one second smile, turn my back on them and head to class, wondering what I will see.

            I do not expect to see two blue people, especially a blue guy. Why in hell is there a guy blue too?

What was he doing with Avalon?

Hold on why the hell do I care?

Its not cool to be standing there staring, I feel like a dork.

            "You stink like Blu Loo, which I guess for you Avalon is an improvement over el perfume de cow turd." I drawl crossing my hands across my chest.

She glances up at me and tilts her head on the side, "Yeah hope your Mum's able to get this stuff off in the wash."

I get that horrible feeling again that she knows something I don't. I am becoming to hate that feeling...with a passion.

            "Your Mum, you mean sweetie. Has your tiny brain soaked up some Blu Loo? It's very toxic you know." I try to belittle her; and no reaction...I swear nothing seems to effect her. Most girls would have gone home crying after being soaked in bright blue toilet cleaner.

            "I mean your Mum since it is your shirt." She gives that fricken innocent look that makes my heart thump a little faster. But experience has shown me that that look means something dastardly.

            "What do you mean my shirt?" I lean on her desk to show her that I mean business. Don't mess with me stuff. This posture normally sends guys bigger than me scooting out of there seats and running off screaming.

Avalon just smiles and then yet again taking me by surprise, she pulls the top over her head, I find myself holding my breath in anticipation and when I realise that it makes me even angrier. I can't get a foot hold on this girl she like trying to skateboard on marbles.