Chapter 1 - A Frank if you may

WOOWHOO The first half of this book is now published on Amazon. com. You can grab a paperback or kindle version by searching 'AVALON + MCKINNON"

I appreciate you support!

(Before you guys read this... thank you and I just wanted to say this book is unedited and well  that's it...enjoy )

Just a quick intro - Avalon's parents are going through a divorce and Avalon's Mother (Samantha) has demanded Avalon move from the outback QLD station where she lives with her father and brothers to live in NSW with her for 6 months for reasons that will come apparent as you read on.

Seth - is her new annoying neighbour

Amber is Avalon's horse

Frank is her bull

Angus, Nathan and Jordan are her brothes and Dell is her sister in law. I like to start stories from the ideas I came up with them from, so I don't tell you everything in the first chapter lol you will learn her life as you read on, sorry as that sometimes makes the first chapter confusing.

COPY THIS STORY AND I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! 

This story AVALON Including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, prequels, and sequels, and all associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Design and patents Act of 1968. All rights are reserved by the creator and owner of these works, and any unauthorized copying, manipulation, distribution, broadcasting, or selling of this work constitutes an infringement of the copyright. Any and all copyright infringement is punishable by law.

All stories posted under My Works, covers, ideas, poems, spells, including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, social networks, fanflicks, teasers, blogs are copyrighted. The names, places, events, characters, are all a product of the author's imagination, any resemblance to real people or places is purely coincidental. Copyright © 2013 Palominolane

          The characters and events of this story are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Palominolane in the year 2013

Sitting back with his girls and friends crowded around him like he was some type of messiah, Seth's gaze meets mine. My jaw clenches shut, an old but rather surprisingly welcome feeling of challenge bubbles into my stomach diving without mercy into my spine to snap it up straight and strong. Here is something I know about, something I know how to play, something familiar in this place where everything seems backward... a Sir Frank Colossal situation if you may.

You see Sir Frank Colossal was my arch nemesis back on our farm. Frank is my Dad's pride and joy, a huge prizewinning Poll Hereford Stud Bull. From day one we didn't meet eye to eye and like two warring kids we were always trying to get each other behind my fathers back; from stupid things to downright nasty, spiteful things and okay... sometimes kind of life threatening things. Mostly it was my life that was threatened but anyway we won't go into keeping score.

Frank would stand in the paddock surrounded by his adoring cows with this stance that used to irritate the crap out of me. His big heavy head would be tilted slightly to the side with his chin up, his eyes were like half closed as if he were some mass adored ladies idol livin' up the love dream.    Totally conceited I swear it.

 I used to curse at him under my breathe that I'd get his arrogant butt moving and believe me, when that bulk got moving it got moving at the speed of a freight train down hill. Amber, my beautiful chestnut stock horse mare loved it; she would take off snorting and cavorting until we were out of reach.