Chapter 36 - Tangled

I know one of you guys guessed the scenario that would happen lol... anyway here's part 2 of 3 or their night out :D

(av's POV)

I feel Noah tense underneath my thighs and hands, he shakes his head.

"Yes way! Come on it will be so fun," he bounce on his back trying to get him to move forward. He swivels his head around to look at me, his face schooled into a immoveable visage.

He raises a hand and points, I follow his gaze.

"What? An ice cream shop? I'm not three... although I will have one of those when we get out of there," I point again to the biker bar.

A low growl rumbles through his body.

"Okay, okay let me down, I've got a plumbers' crack happening," I say in my so called giving in voice.

 His eyes narrow and stare at me for a second before he lets go of my thighs and I slip down off his muscled back, if he was one of my brothers he would have never fell for that old trick.

Or the one I'm about to pull.

I jimmy up my pants and cast a surreptitious look in the direction of the traffic; the light is red so the cars are at a stand still. I've only got seconds though.

"Don't touch that car mate if you want your head!" I gasp pointing behind Noah, who as predicted swings around ready to pummel whoever would dare touch his car. I turn and dash as fast I can across the road to the bar, nimbly ducking through the big bikes parked out front to stand in the small cue waiting to go in to the bar. Thinking about it how protective is over his car, I'm actually lucky to be alive. Anyway.

Plaiting my hair in two plaits - I've gotta be stereotypical country for this scenario - I peek across at Noah who is not overly amused at being thwarted. I like watching him move, like a panther ready to pounce. His green eyes are focused solely on me.

He stands in front of me and gives me a droll look.

I shrug and give him my sweetest smile, "you should get  another tattoo while you're here too Noah, maybe a motto like 'if you can't beat Avalon ... join her'," I giggle at his expressionless face.

He places his hands on my waist and I can't help but swallow at their warmth and touch, he lifts me up like I'm a light as a kelpie and moves me back a space in the line.

I can't help but grin as he huffs and stands in front of me, one of his hands reaching behind him firmly grasping my belt like I'm a crazy bolter of a kid.

I glance around him at the bouncer, who is one of the biggest guys I've ever seen in my life and believe me I have seen huge men. This guy is wearing a black vest with some skeleton thing on it. He's bald unlike a lot of the other guys standing around.

"Reed, what a surprise to see you out and about," the guy grunts at Noah who just shrugs and offers a slight nod at the guy.

I try to move around the side of Noah but he forces me back behind him, so I jump up on his back again. Well I try. He's grabbing my belt so tightly that I only get up into air about ten centimeters before my feet are slamming back down to earth.

"Ugh stop it!" I whisper fiercely, hitting him not too softly in the back. He ignores me.

"I hear you were promoted, good on ya mate, you deserve it," the bouncer says going to clap a hand of Noah's shoulder but thinking twice about it and dropping it back to his side. I'm seeing all this under Noah's arm pit.

Noah moves his head and the bouncer moves to peer around at me, his eyes widen in I guess, surprise.

"I don't think I've seen you with a girl before mate, and I can see why you're holding tightly to that little one, especially around here," he winks at me. "Are you over eighteen sweetie?"