Chapter Eleven.

Rari

"Baby where have you been I've been worried sick about you" T said through the phone.
I shook my head with frustration. Not in a million years would I think T would fuck off on me. I guess her, and Nikki did have some in common. When that bitch came up to me I knew it was some shit, but it wasn't what I wanted to hear. T had my heart. Hearing that she was with another nigga I was crushed. On top of that she had my fucking seed around that nigga. I don't give a fuck he dead on my child's head, and my mothers head. "I was put in the hole" I said calmly. She gasped like she really gave a fuck "Baby what the fuck happened" she said in shock. "Brandon got hurt, a few punches got thrown, and a riot broke out" I said getting to the point. "Enough about me T what you been up to" I said trying to keep my composure. "Nothing just taking care of business missing you" she said. "Taking care of another nigga or really taking care of business" I asked. She lie to me, and I'm done with her ass.
"Rari let me explain" she said taking a deep breath. "Yea fucking explain, because you out there fucking around on me, and showing your natural black ass trying to put on that thought girl act" I shouted. Fuck trying to keep my composure she going to hear me today.
"Rari it's not what it seems" she said getting nervous. "You sound nervous ma the fuck you getting scared for was you scared when you had my fucking daughter around this nigga huh" I said yelling.
"We just friends he wanted to take me and Ja'riya to get ice cream that's it" she said.

I'll probably smack the fuck out of her if I was out. "So you doing what other niggas tell you to do? have you lost your fucking mind girl T who is the nigga" I said. I was furious.

"Rio, and Ja'Rari calm the fuck down here me when I say this it's nothing like that we are just friends I love you way to much to fuck up what we have, and you know that baby you fucking know me" she said crying.

"Save the fucking crocodile tears Terra ! was you crying when I went M.I.A ? I bet that ass wasn't, because another nigga was entertaining your easy ass you let anyone give you a few words, and your ass hop to it. I don't fucking know you T ! You don't love me girl cause if you did you wouldn't be talking, not even looking at another nigga" I spat. "You better be lucky I'm in jail, because the way I'm feeling I'll burn you, and that nigga" I yelled.

"I messed up, but I never even kissed this nigga and babe you do know me you know I would never do this to you please don't do this to me" she said pleading.
"I won't that nigga gone do you hear me" I yelled.
"Yes anything you want" she said.
"No your ass want this too if you don't you better act like you do T, and I want this nigga to be dead to you" I yelled. As much as I wanted to let her be I couldn't. I love this girl so much. I don't see no other female, but T. I basically, made this girl.

"He's out of my life. I didn't want to be close to him, but he kept pushing up on me Rari. I only got eyes for you I promise you I don't even look at dude in that manner every time he do come around baby all I talk about is you he has a woman that he is on and off with. I'm telling you Rari he is just a friend what that guard seen was false information we had ice cream, but it wasn't a date I promise" she said crying.

I don't know what to do, but T probably right. She didn't lie to me she kept it real. I trust her, but I wish I would of heard it from her, and not someone else. "He is not your friend anymore, he is dead to you Ma do you understand" I said.
"Yes Rari I understand" she said.

"I don't want to ever hear about you being friendly with no other nigga, but me you want a friend look in the mirror, and talk to your damn self. He over stepped his fucking boundaries. Taking my girls out for ice cream he just trying to get some pussy T use your fucking head. Don't tell me you getting retarded out there" I said.

"Okay Rari damn I understand. I'm not his friend anymore, and not all niggas just want to fuck" she said.
She done got dumb out there. "The fuck every nigga wants to fuck stop acting" I said getting mad again.
"When we first started talking Rari you wasn't trying to just fuck so that's not every guy intentions" she said.
She had a point, but she knew what I was trying to say.

"When we get off the phone you call him, meet up with him do whatever you have to do to let the nigga know he won't be ever talking to you again" I said.
"I'm a avoid him" she said.
"Don't you think your a little to late for that shit T yo ass should of been avoiding that nigga" I said getting loud.

"I tried" she yelled.

"Calm your ass down, and you should of tried harder" I said mocking her voice.
"Like I said were not friends anymore" she said.
"Of course your not, and if I find out you talking to another nigga again and I don't give a fuck if he your damn cousin I'm done with your ass, and If I'm really in a bad mood I'll blow his head off" I said. She might think I'm just kidding, but I'm dead ass.

"I love you" she said.
I loved her to, but I won't be telling her that no time soon.
"I love Ja'riya more" I said hanging up in her face.

She gone learn to stop being so damn friendly.