Chapter Nine.

Rari

"Wassup Brandon" I said sapping him up. "Not shit your ol' lady came through how she like Cliff" he asked. "She said he cool" I said. "You do that thing for me" I said. He leaned in "She young probably around your age. She got a 4 year old daughter. She go with some nigga named Patrick and I'm working on her address" he said eating his food.

"Patrick" I said thinking if I knew who the nigga was. "Where the nigga from" I said. "He ain't from around here he from out state" Brandon said.

"Yea fuck with me on some information about this Patrick nigga" I said eating my food.

"Here come the bitch now with his square ass" Brandon said in a low tone. I turned around, and she had brought that nigga G in. He took a seat close by where she stood.

"They know each other" I said to Brandon. "Gots too" Brandon said.

"Now I really don't like this shit" I said. G and me squashed our differences, but ever since I been kicking shit with Brandon and trying to get this paper, G been his feelings.

"I don't fucking like this nigga you heard me I'm knock his shit off just like I did the nigga homeboy and that's on Big C's" Brandon said.

"I ain't fucking with that nigga like that either, I'll hate to have to burn his ass, but whatever he got planned I hope this nigga know that I'm two steps ahead him and he better play his deck right" I said to Brandon.

"He probably fucking her duck ass" Brandon said smacking his lips.

"No he not" I said simply. "Think about it Brandon she told me if I knew who the fuck she was I would threaten her, than again her and G never even did nothing suspicious" I said thinking about the first time I got here.

When I came here G and me didn't mix. She would always bring G to where I was so we could have it out. She wouldn't call him a baby or nun of that she called him G. Everyone didn't call him G at first they called this night Gerald. She had to know him personally. Girl either his sister or one of his friends. Than, when Brandon come along, G started his beef again. I understand his beef, but she was more upset about G friend than he was.

"Remember that night when you killed G homeboy" I said.

"Yea his bitch ass name was bibby, bobby, back flip or some shit like that why" Brandon said.

"I think that's dude old lady" I said.

"Now that I think about it you probably right now you making me paranoid Rari" Brandon said making eye contact with G.

G mugged the both of us, so you already know I had my mug on too. Fuck is he trying to do.

"I'm a kill this nigga in about to weeks" Brandon said. I looked at him and laughed. "Why in two weeks nigga you really making plans to kill someone" I said laughing. He laughed "hell yea I need to figure out how I'm a get in his cell, and strangle his ass" Brandon said.

This nigga head was really fucked up. He needed help. Jail wasn't the place they should of sent him to the looney bin.

"Whatever you do to the nigga I'm in" I said. I was dead ass serious. I'm trying to get rid of every possible thing that can fuck me over. I don't trust that nigga, but I really don't trust that guard.

"Just tell me when and the time I'll make some shit happen, and get that nigga missing" Brandon said.

"Lets watch his every move and see what type of shit he own" I said. "He do some funny shit we coming for his head and also let's get at his celly too and see what G done told him" I added.

"Alright bet I'll get on that tonight matter of fact Greg come here" Brandon said yelling to some white dude to the table of the right of us.

"Sup Brandon" Greg said. He had so many tattoos on his face you couldn't even see the man lips. "I need a favor" Brandon said.

"Favor for a favor and I got you" Greg said. "Fine you want a phone or what" Brandon said.

"Hell yea what you need me to do" Greg said.

"You know that nigga G right" Brandon said. Greg nodded "oh his celly be telling all his business I heard you killed his homeboy shit you better watch your back you see that guard standing right there beside him I heard she sucking his dick or something, but that ain't been proven yet" Greg said.

"Damn nigga what else you know" I said butting in. "It's gone cost you" Greg said. "How much" I said. "Shit for a stack I can get a guard to let y'all niggas in his cell" Greg said.

I gave Brandon that look. "Make that shit happen white boy. I'll have your money and phone by the end of the week" Brandon said.

"No doubt" Greg said slapping fives and walking away.

G ain't dumb, and he ain't smart either. He probably told his cell mate what he wanted to hear knowing that nigga a blather mouth. Everyone knows your private life ain't secret in jail. Niggas would trade your whole life line for a snicker bar.

"We will speak on this tomorrow" Brandon said giving me dap leaving the table.

I got up from the table, and threw my food away. The girl guard wasn't right there anymore I didn't know where she went. The tension in this bitch was extremely noticeable. I turned around, and seen Brandon punch the shit out of G. I ran over there, and hit G in his shit also. We ganged the shit out that nigga. Before the guard could break us up, a riot broke out.

"Get the fuck down" the guard said to me. I looked at Brandon who was laying on the floor spitting up blood.

The girl guard put the screw driver in her pocket, and put G in handcuffs.

That bitch stabbed Brandon.