Chapter Six.

I woke up the next morning to a text message from Rari. I read it and rolled my eyes. "He full of shit" I thought to myself. I threw my phone back on the bed.

I freshened up in the bathroom and put on my bathrobe. I was about to lay down until I heard two little knocks at my room door.

"Who is it" I said walking to the door. "Rio" I heard. I rolled my eyes and cracked the door. "Can I help you" I said. "I was wondering if you would like to go and get breakfast with me" he said smiling. "I would, but I'm not dressed" I said revealing the rest of me. "How about this I go get us some breakfast and bring it back to my room and at about ten forty five" he said looking at his watch. "That would give you an hour to get dressed" he said smiling. "I would love to, but I'm not hungry" I said lien. I really was trying to keep my distance from Rio. I wasn't trying to slip up and make any mistakes. I don't want to have to regret anything later. "Shorty I'm no longer crossing my boundaries I just don't want to eat breakfast alone" he said.

I debated.

"Only this one time" I said. "Perfect I'll see you in a about a hour" he said adjusting his watch on his arm. I nodded and closed my room door.

I leaned up against the door and took a deep breath. Rio is going to get me into nothing, but trouble. He could be a friend, but even Rio know he is not friend material.

I put on a yellow sun dress that hugged my curves perfectly. I hated half bras so Im going braless. I didn't put on a bra, because I don't like my bra straps showing with my dress straps. I matched it with some white flip flops. Since I wasn't going outside until later I flat ironed my hair straight. I went natural today only thing I had on was eyelashes. Only, because I got them done professionally. I didn't need my purse just my cell phone. I went on and replied to Rari. I really didn't want to, because he making himself seem suspicious. If I find out Rari is up to no good I don't know what I'm a fucking do. I'm really trying to get the thought of Rari fucking the guard out of my head.

My thoughts was interrupted by a knock on my door. I already knew it was Rio so I opened the door. I was wrong. "How are you Terra" Cliff said smiling. "I'm good" I said returning the smile. "I hope I'm not interrupting you I just wanted to tell you that the meeting has been pushed back to 9" He said. "Okay" I said about to close the door but he stopped me. "Your loyal right" Cliff asked. I looked confused "yes of course" I said. "Don't let Rio mess up nothing you got going on he can seem to slide in, and let's just say get comfortable" Cliff said. "I already know what Rio is trying to do trust me Cliff I'm young, but I ain't young and stupid I love Rari I wouldn't fuck up with what I have with him" I admitted to Cliff. "I believe you I'm just telling you business and personal doesn't mix great especially, messing around with your business friends" he said walking away. I watched him walk past Rio. They looked at each other and said no words.

Damn do they not like each other? I thought to myself.

"You look good" Rio said holding the bags of food. "Thank you" I said showing him my pearly whites. I closed my room door and followed Rio to his room.

We took a seat at the table. "I ain't know what to get you so I got a little bit of everything" he said rubbing his hands together. He went to the refrigerator and grabbed some orange juice which was in a glass container. He handed me a wine glass and poured me some orange juice. "Thank you" I said pouring his. "Thank you" he said smiling.

I opened my container filled with hot food. He literally ordered the whole menu. "This is really a lot of food" I said laughing. He laughed "I told you I didn't know what to get you" he said taking no time digging into his food.

I begun to eat. "How long have you being knowing Cliff" I said. I wasn't trying to be nosey. I was just wanting to know why Cliff was so concerned about Rio. "Long time" he said plainly not looking up from his food. "Why you ask" he said finally looking at me.

"I just peeped the tension" I admitted to him. When we was at the restaurant Cliff was quick to tell Rio to chill out when he introduced himself to me.

"Let's just say Cliff can't let go of the past, but since I'm good for business, Cliff has no choice, but to keep me around" He said. "I got his daughter pregnant, and cheated on her" he said drinking his orange juice. "But I mean she wasn't a good girl like Cliff thought she came on to me. I just went on, and went along with it. Soon after us sneaking around, and fucking she got knocked up at first she didn't know who the baby daddy was so I stepped in, and got tested, and he was mine" he admitting.

If you think about it Cliff daughter is the bad guy. Yes, Rio cheated but girl didn't even know who her baby daddy was so she was fucking off on Rio too. They both kind of in the wrong, but she really in the wrong.

"How old is he" I said. "5" he said. "Cliff been holding on to this for eight years" I said.

"That's what I'm saying he wants me to get back with her, but I can't she cheated on me first, and I already know she is going to be at the meeting" he said shaking his head. "Oh she in the business too" I said. He shook his head fast "hell no that bitch just nosey always watching people pockets" he said rolling his eyes.

I got up from the table "thank you for the food" I said grabbing my remaining meal.

"Anytime Terra" he said hugging me. I retuned the hug. He walked me to my room "see you later tonight" he said watching me walk in and close the door.

Rio wasn't that bad of a guy.