Chapter Ten.

"Ja'riya don't be running so fast be careful" I said dusty her knees. We didn't take the kids to Chucky-Cheese. They wanted to go to the park instead. I took a seat by Rio on the bench. It's been a whole week and, Rio been by my side since Dubai. He really keep me company. I haven't heard from Rari in about a week. I texted his phone, but he didn't text me back. I didn't want to blow his shit up so I told myself I was going to let him call me. I prayed that nothing has happened to my baby daddy. I wouldn't know what to do. "You still thinking about your boyfriend" Rio said breaking my train of thoughts. "Yea" I said. I really do miss Rari. "They probably on lock down" Rio said trying to make me feel a little better. "I just need to hear from him this is really unusual, and when I called to the jail they acted like he didn't even exist" I said worrying myself. "Ma don't worry yourself I'm telling you it's nothing wrong trust me" Rio said pulling me close to him. "Maybe you right" I said embracing his care. "Daddy can we get ice cream" Monte said. Monte was so adorable. He looked just like Rio. He was his twin. "Yea moma can we get ice cream" Ja'riya said jumping up and down. She was so dramatic. When she seen Monte she was jumping up and down, because she was happy to have someone to play with. "Ice cream it is" Rio said smiling. We got in the car, and went to get some ice cream. The kids wanted to eat in. We took a seat in the booth. Rio sat by his son, and I sat by my daughter.

We was talking, and having a good time until a familiar face walked through the door. I don't think she noticed me, but I noticed her. She was with some little girl, and another chick. They was laughing having a good ol' time till she seen me. Her face expressions changed so quick. She looked like she seen the devil or something.

I guess she told her friend that I was staring at her, because her friend turned around to look at me.

This bitch been pressed since the jail visit. As long as she don't say shit to me. We good. If she get wrong I'm a pop the bitch. I got mines on me, and I ain't scared to shoot no bitch. I ain't scared to shoot the one either, but I mean why buy a gun if I ain't gone use it.

They took a seat three booths behind me. Bitch was going to sneak me. "Rio can I sit in your spot the sun is really in my eyes" I said lien. "Yea fasho ma" he said switching me spots.

I sat down and stared that bitch down. Her friend got up, and walked to my table. "Is there a problem why you staring so much" the bitch said. Rio looked at me, I guess he seen me about to get up. He grabbed my wrists. "She the one with the problem she been staring me down since the jail visit" I said getting loud.

"Megan come here" her friend said.

"Rio let me go" I said snatching from him standing up from my seat. "Yea Megan come over here why you ain't confront me yourself" I said getting mad hype. "Bitch, because you not worth my time just how I told your baby daddy" she said eating her ice cream acting unbothered. "Bitch apparently, I was you been watching a bitch since I went to see my nigga like hoe what's the beef please let me know" I said walking past her friend approaching her table. I already knew her friend wasn't on shit. Any other friend she would of snatched me up, and they would of jumped me. These bitches scary. I'm not taking no more L's I done took way to many. Not about to keep letting bitches talk shit and get away with it. Shit goes for niggas too. She stood up "Another place another time" she said looking at the kids. "Yea exactly bitch you not on shit, and I better not catch you no where else on my daughter" I yelled. "Come on Ja'riya" I said pulling her from the booth and grabbing my purse. "Your nigga would love to hear how you out boo'ed up having a date with a another nigga bitch you a hoe" she spat. I couldn't take it no more. I'm about to beat her ass. She stood up ready to fight. Her friend pulled out a taser. Rio grabbed me by the waist "ma come on now think about your daughter" he said pulling me out the door. "Rio let me go" I said squirming trying to get away from his arms. He than picked me up off the ground, and carried me out the door. I started cry I was so fucking upset. I wanted to shoot that bitch completely up. "Ja'riya get in the car" I said yelling. I didn't mean to yell, but I was to upset. "Fuck it" I said reaching in my purse pulling out my gun. I walked up to her car, and shot that bitch tires out "I bet you will come outside now" I said. "Call a cab bitch" I said waving my gun in the air. "Girl bring your crazy ass on you got the kids crying, and shit workers ducking" Rio said pulling me towards his car. "Run and tell that you ugly ass skank" I yelled. "Trust me I am" she said banging on the glass. "Yea you do that" I said flipping her off.

I got in the car, and Rio sped off. "Baby girl how the fuck did you get a gun" he said paranoid.

"I think I need something bigger, because these hoes ain't shook enough" I said laughing.

Now I have to prepare myself for when Rari call. He ain't gone never let this shit go.