Chapter Thirty-Two.

Terra

In less than two weeks was my wedding. "Terra what about this dress" Amber said. I really liked her company and plus she wanted to help me find a dress. "I don't know I don't like the bottom" I said. I needed to look absolutely beautiful. This is a day I would never forget. We turned this whole store upside down looking for a dress. "Maybe we should find another store" I said. I know this seems to soon, but Rari wants to get married already. I had to find a dress and thus so far, doesn't look like it was going to happen. I had to get invitations made. Then, I have to get my hair done and find someone to do my makeup. I could do my own, but I wanted it done professionally.

I had to get a cake made and have food delivered. This was to much, but I promised Rari I would not get worked up.

I have one bridesmaid and that was Amber. I already picked out the dress I wanted her to wear. She loved it. I didn't want ugly dresses in my wedding. Then, again she can't look better than me at my own shit. So my dress have to be the shit. Like if I was to walk by, someone they would break their neck trying to see who I was.

"This is the third store" I said starting to give up. "T look at this one" Amber said pointing at the dress. It was so pretty. "This is the one" I said smiling from ear got ear.

I tried it on and the lady did my measurements

I tried it on and the lady did my measurements. The dress was three thousand dollars. "Girl that is lowkey a lot of money" Amber said. "Rari told me he doesn't matter how much it cost get whatever I please, and plus it's my money" I said. "Chris would never let me spend so much on a dress" she said. "Why not" I asked. "We'll see he lost his job that's why we have to hold off on our wedding" she said looking sad. "When he met me I was a stripper I was used to getting my own money, but with Chris he never made me want for nothing he got me everything I asked for" she said. "I feel like if I was to get a job Chris would go off you know" she added. "He won't be upset Amber I mean when you met him you was getting your own money so don't stop making your own money, because he spoils you" I said. "I love Rari to death, but sometimes I want to make my own decisions even though their not good ones, but I don't want to always depend on Rari like when he went to jail I was so lost, because I was used to him doing everything for me" I added. "What I'm saying is don't depend on a nigga sometimes we just have to get our own" I said to her. She nodded. "Your right, but I can't go back to stripping Chris would kill me" she said. "He would understand that you have to do what you got to do he been there before" I said to her. "What do you do Terra" she said. "I'm a business woman" I said. I mean I was a basically a drug dealer, but it's still business if you ask me. "Really let me work for you" she said. "I can't" I said. She pulled me to look at her. "I'm not blind Terra I know what you and Rari do Chris don't want part of that life anymore, but times are hard and we really need the money let me in on something" she said looking me in my eyes. "I promise I'll keep this between us" she said. "I'm your friend Amber I will loan you the money and you don't have to pay me back" I said. "No I can't do that I want to earn it Terra" she said. "I'll let you baby sit Riya, but nothing more because Chris would kill me if he found out, and Rari would kill me as well" I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you so much" she said smiling.
________________________________
Rari

"I don't like this shit nigga" I said looking at myself in the mirror. T made me go fitted for a suit."Nigga it's a wedding what was you expecting to wear" Chris said laughing. I looked over to him getting his suit fitted. "I wanted to wear a button down and some jeans to be real with you" I said laughing. He looked at me. "You a damn fool" he said laughing. "I can't wait for me and Amber big day I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with her" he said smiling. "Chris I know it's been a long time, but I would like to say sorry and thank you" I said. "For what" he said checking himself out in the mirror. "Say sorry for all the shit I put your sisters through and thank you for letting me date Terra" I admitted. "What could I do they was grown ass women and Nikki wasn't such a good sister or girlfriend shit not even a good person" he said looking at me. "I knew you liked Terra, but I also seen how you took care of Nikki and I knew that you would take better care of Terra she was special to you" he added. "Yea I fell in love as soon as I seen her I wish I met her first" I said. "Besides I would beat your ass if you fuck over my good sister" he said laughing. "Your good sister" I said laughing. "But on the real you ain't got to worry about that T forever" I said smiling. "I like this suit man" Chris said. "Good, cause I like mine to" I said posing in the mirror. "Excuse me I'm ready to check out" I said.

"I'm a be flyer than you at your own wedding" Chris said posing beside me.

"Then I'm a have to be flyer than you at yours" I said smiling.