Chapter Twenty.

168/hours on the run

Terra

The next day we had a meeting. I sat at the table filled with the same men I did business with last time. Rio hasn't said one word to me or even looked my way. I really didn't care it's just he taking this to far. He's becoming petty. For example on our way to the meeting I was walking behind him and he knew I was. This nigga gone get in the truck and try to close the door knowing I was right fucking behind him. I was like damn for real this is how we doing it and he gone speak up and say I didn't see you there. I just rolled my eyes, because I had on all white tonight. If I would of had a mark or anything on my clothes I probably would of punched him in his fucking face. He in his feelings. He letting his feelings get to involved, and that's a bitches trait. Cliff took a seat at the end of the table like always. I noticed there was a empty chair. Either someone left or we was expecting someone. Moments later I heard a loud mouth bust through the door. Cliff let out a breath of aggravation. "Brandon take a seat" Cliff said ending his entrance. Brandon sat in the empty chair. "Cliff you don't seem to happy to see me" Brandon said smiling. "You got to much on your shoulders right now that's all" Cliff said taking a sip of his drink. "Man that shit already taken care of them niggas ain't looking for me no more nigga I'm in fucking Dubai" he said smiling leaning back in his seat. I looked at him like he was crazy.

Did he think he was fucking untouchable or something? Them pigs been all over him and I know he flew private, because he couldn't even step foot on the streets what airport wouldn't notice his face. He hasn't tried to change his appearance or anything. Brandon just don't give a fuck. He is selfish. He knows that Cliff could loose everything. Shit everyone at this table could loose everything. He just don't understand.

"You won't be hear for long B" Rio said. Brandon looked at him like he was crazy. "And why is that Rio" he said. "Nigga you to hot right now no telling who watching you" Rio said. "Nigga ain't nobody watching me fool I'm good I'm trying to finish what I started that's all" Brandon said. "Cliff I don't think it's a good idea to let B back in right now" Rio said looking at Cliff. Brandon smacked his lips "Bitch nobody asked you to tell me what I should and shouldn't do" he said getting mad. Rio was officially pissed off. "you a dumb ass nigga I told Cliff from the start your bum ass shouldn't have never even been part of the business you don't think" Rio yelled. "And you better fix that bitch word" he threatened. "Who you scaring lil nigga not I and I ain't fixing shit got a issue come solve it" Brandon said leaning on the table. "Cut it out you two" Cliff said. "Nah Cliff since this nigga always got something to say about what the fuck I do let him have his lil few seconds to shine" Brandon said. "You can fuck us all right now no telling when we would get raided, because I know good and well them mother-fuckin' pigs are watching your black ass you ignorant my guy get the fuck up out of here ain't nobody going down when you do" Rio said. "Fuck up scary ass nigga I see you over there shaking and shit grow some balls be a man for once" Brandon said laughing. He was not taking Rio serious or the predicament he is in. "I came in this world alone I'm a leave alone I don't need nobody to go down with me I done been down so many times this shit is a daily objective but Rio nothing and I mean nothing can hold me" Brandon said. Rio was so pissed off he couldn't even look straight.

"Maybe Rio is right Brandon" I said. "Who are you again" Brandon said. "I'm Rari's girlfriend" I said. How the fuck did he not know or was he trying to be funny. "Oh you can gone ahead and go home I'm back shorty tell Rari I'm a handle everything for now on" he said to me. Before I could even say some Cliff butted in "she not going anywhere" he said lighting his cigar. "You are" Cliff added. Brandon smacked his lips and waved his hand in the air. "Bull fucking shit I was the first nigga that ever even sold a rock for you I'm not going nowhere police looking for me or not" he said yelling. "You need to get them cops off your ass and you need to get your shit together. I would never boot you from my business, but right about now some good shit about to roll on in and I can't be having no fuck ups" Cliff said puffing his cigar.

Brandon nodded his head. "If it wasn't for me nun of y'all mother-fuckas would be sitting at this table" he said getting up from his chair. " I would of been here regardless" Rio said. "Nigga I started this shit I made it okay for your ass to sit here tell him Cliff if it wasn't for me that this sorry ass excuse of a father and nigga wouldn't be at this table" Brandon said banging on the table. "Nigga you sorry" Rio said standing up. Brandon smiled and adjusted his freshly put together outfit. "I'm good I don't need this shit I'm out Cliff" he said taking his drink to the head. "Brandon I didn't say you was out I said wait till everything is cool" Cliff said. "Nah I'm good uncle Cliff. I heard what you said loud and clear" he said walking out the room. The way Brandon looked when he left out the room I would put a million dollars on it that this was not okay. He wasn't about to let this shit go.

I couldn't wait to tell Rari what happened and that Brandon is Cliff's nephew.