Chapter Thirteen.

G

I laid on my bunk hoping that nigga was dead. Megan stabbed him so quick I didn't even seen see her do it. It was so much blood. I haven't seen that much blood since I held Bobby in my arms watching him take his last breaths. I miss my brother, but everybody going to get theirs. Patience was the key. Then, that bitch ass nigga Rari had the audacity to jump in my fight. I would of beat Brandon ass if Rari would of kept his back. Niggas ain't really as tough as they seem.

"It's done" Megan said walking past my cell. Megan got into it with Rari girlfriend. She seen her with some nigga, and she called me to tell me what happened. I wanted to tell Rari myself, but If I did he would think I'm stalking his bitch or something. I didn't need him on my back. I had something else planned though. I always keep my enemies close.

Remember Pedro the young cat that rolled with me, and Bobby a couple years back. Megan is his baby moma. I never knew until Pedro had her tell me. Years later while I'm locked down this nigga was still loyal. I knew I seen some in this kid.

I ain't even worried about them hoes no more.

My focus is on Brandon. He better hope he doesn't recover. That's the easy way out.

I was getting out in three months anyways.
When I first got locked I had got pinned with a gun charge. I put the robbery on Bobby. He wasn't going to make it anyways. It was less time for me. I was to do 3 years and the rest of my sentence on probation.

Either way in or out of jail Brandon wasn't safe.
________________________________
Brandon

I laid in the hospital in anger. I can't believe that bitch stabbed me. She didn't just stab me once either. She stuck a nigga about 3 times in the same spot. I was loosing so much blood the doctors said they were surprised I pulled through. Honestly, it's going to take more than some stabs to knock me off. He better pray they put me in another block, because that bitch is dead. I been for almost two weeks. Everyday I was thinking of how I'm a kill her, and G. I was having pains, but I'm ready to leave. Even in the hospital I was still a prisoner. One of my hands been handcuffed since I got in this damn hospital.

My lawyer told me that I might could get out early if I testify against that guard. I been thinking on, but I couldn't leave my business partner in jail. I told my lawyer to link with Rari, and talk to him about getting a deal. I ain't no snitch, but this bitch is a no fucking body.

"Hello Brandon how are you feeling" the nurse said. "I'm doing good when can I get up out of here" I said. "This is why I'm here I'm releasing you today" she said smiling. She helped me lift up, and the police handcuffed my hands in front of me.

On the ride back to the jail was slow. Traffic was backed all the way up. "Get over in the other lane" one of the police said. They hit the sirens and people tempted to get over. "This the longer way" the other police said. "It's better than sitting in traffic" the other one said. "What the fuck" I heard a police yell. Then, the breaks slammed. "Get the fuck out" some voices said. Then, the back of the van opened up. It was two niggas in ski masks holding some heavy artillery. "Lets go" one of them said unlocking the chains. I thought I was dreaming because these niggas are really breaking me out. Shit like this only happens in movies. "Stop day dreaming mother-fucka and get your ass out the van" one of them said yanking me around the van. One of the polices was stretched out on the ground with two bullets in his chest. He was still breathing catching the blood that was coming out his mouth onto his face. The other one was on his knees begging for his life. "Please don't kill me I'll do whatever you want I have a child, and a wife" he said crying. "So do I" the dude in the ski mask said. I figured he was boss, because only the boss really do all the shooting when shit like this go down. Only, because they don't leave any witnesses. He shot him dead in the head. His bloody brains decorated the side of the police van. "Get in" one of them said. Then, he jumped in the driver seat, and waited for the other two dudes. One of the dudes poured gas all over the inside of the van. With the remaining gas he poured it on the dead and dying officer. Then, the other threw the lighter inside the van. "Lets fucking go" the dude in the driver seat said. Than the others jumped in the truck and we sped off. When we got far away from the van I heard that shit explode. "Who yall niggas work for" I said. He put his hand on my shoulder "now you know I can't tell you no shit like that sit back and relax" he said. "Than I'll probably let you keep breathing" he added. "I hope these niggas know who the fuck I am and if you don't kill me y'all gone wish y'all did" I said. "Okay tough guy" the one in the drivers seat said.

We drove all the way to the airport. There was a plane that was already started ready to take off. They yanked me out he car and made me get on the plane.

Whoever these niggas are. They really about they business, but they done fucked up.