Chapter Twenty-Eight.

G

I ran down past the store and crossed the railroad tracks. I was tired from running so I started walking. "Pedro where the fuck you at" I yelled through the phone. "Nigga I'm pulling up now" he said. I hung up and leaned on a fence waiting for Pedro. He called me and told me Brandon was on his way back. He was upset about me fucking Megan, but we came to a conclusion that she wasn't shit anyways. He told me if I could get that bitch out his life for good he would take me to Brandon safe house.
Always keep your enemies closer. Never know when they would come in handy. Pedro pulled up in a small silver car. I hurried up and got in the sirens sounded like they was getting closer. "You look tired" he said. I gave him a look. "I'm a big nigga I ain't used to running" I said breathing hard. "Did she show up" he asked not taking his eyes off the wheel. "Yea, but she ain't making it out alive" I said. "Brandon them shot that shit up" I added trying to catch my breath. "Was our child there" he said. "I barley got the fuck out of there" I said. I didn't realize what he said until it hit me. "Our child" I said. "Yea she was fucking us both" he said laughing. "Chill out" I said. He was making me nervous. Maybe this shit was a mistake. I eased my hand on the door handle. "Don't try it bitch" he said holding the metal to my temple. He locked the doors. "Relax" he said speeding up. "Slow down Pedro I thought we talked this shit out" I said. "Nigga I lied at the end it's always consequences" he said. Before he could pull the trigger a black SUV smacked into us. Pedro gun went flying to the back seat. He tried to hit the breaks, but the car wouldn't stop. The car flipped not once, but twice. I looked over at him and his neck was bent all the way back and blood was dripping from his head. I tried my hardest to move around the small crushed car. "Shit" I said trying to kick out the windshield so I could climb out. I smelled gas so I had to be quick. Then the police would be here soon. I had to get the fuck up out of here. I crawled over the broken glass that was cutting up my skin. Glass was all in my right forearm. I couldn't raise my left arm I think it was broken. I looked up and seen Brandon head. He was trying to climb out the passenger side window. "Fuck" I said trying to be quicker than him. When I was out and got to my feet I started to search for my gun. I limped around to the driver seat where Pedro body was hanging. "B" I heard a whisper. I looked at Pedro mouth moving slowly. I looked up and seen blue lights coming from up the street. I grabbed my gun. "Everyone got consequences die slow bitch" I said getting to my feet dragging my beat up body down a hill.
________________________________
Brandon

"Car" I yelled as we smacked a small silver car. My driver lost control and the truck tilted over and slid down the road. I was leaning over to the driver side. The truck was laying on its side. I looked over at my driver and a big piece of glass went through his head and came out the back. "Fuck" I said looking at the blood on my hands. The metal part of the seat belt was literally in my shoulder."ahhh" I yelled pulling my shoulder off the seat belt. I seen smoke coming from my side of the truck. I scooted quickly on my back over the broken door window. I was cutting my back up servilely. I seen G limping over to the side of the car we hit. I got on my knees and reached down to grab my gun that was trying to slide to the back seat. "He ain't getting away this time" I said getting to my feet. I held onto my open wound and limped over to the car we hit. Pedro was laying there barley breathing. I held my gun up to kill him. "Bitch ass nigga" I said spitting on him, then I pulled the trigger covering the road with his brains. Everyone started gasping and screaming.

The polices were flying down the road. I through the large crowd of scary people to see where G went. I had a good thirty seconds to get the fuck away from the scene.

I looked behind me and I seen a body dip behind a building. "Sneaky mother-fucka" I said under my breath. I ran down the hill and started chasing him. He peeped from behind the building and seen me coming. He tried to run. I came past the building and he fired a shot. I had to jump back. That bullet about took my head off. It glazed my fucking cheek. I looked up and seen a helicopter coming towards the car accident. "Damn" I said under my breath. I peeped around the building and ran out shooting back. "G you a fucking dead man" I said holding my shoulder. I ran behind a car. I sat down because I was loosing to much blood. I was becoming dizzy and light headed. "Fuck you Brandon you a dead man" he yelled back.

I leaned from behind the car and seen him going down the street. I got to my feet and followed him. Polices was now coming after us. They heard the gun shots. I couldn't give up just yet.

I promised myself before I die G was going to die with me.