Chapter Fifteen.

48 hours on the run.

Terra

"Oh my god" I said looking at the news. Brandon face filled the news. This nigga really escaped. Two officers was found shot, and burned. Rari said if he get caught he was going away for a really long time. He wasn't lien. That's two murder charges added on to his sentence. I met up with the guy who usually meets up with me to get the drugs and other shit. Brandon was there. I was in so much shock seeing his face. I started looking for Rari. I mean they was friends I thought Rari was in on it too.

"Them niggas are stupid" Rari simply said. He was right. What was his point of doing all this knowing Cliff wasn't about to do business with a damn fugitive. Rari said that Cliff said he wasn't trying to be mixed up in that bullshit that Brandon got going on so he only wanted to do business with him. I was still to show up for the next meeting, and use the money Brandon homeboy gave me for re-up. I told Rari I still had the money that he left me when he first went to jail. He told me not to touch it only if it's an emergency. I honestly, don't know what we was going to do now.

I don't know how to move drugs I'm just the delivery girl.
________________________________
G

"You get that done" I said to Pedro. "Yea everything is done" he said. See Brandon always hollering about do you know who the fuck I am or what I can do. He didn't know I was two steps ahead of his ass. When Megan found out what hospital he was in, I had Pedro, and his boys kidnap his ass. Shit for all the police know Brandon is dead. I told Rari a couple weeks ago to never underestimate me. I'm capable of any and everything. They should of seen this shit coming. I give Pedro the say so, and Brandon is dead. He don't know who the fuck I am. 

"Good keep watch on him that nigga is really sneaky" I said. "No problem boss" Pedro said.

"Pedro man thank you for the loyalty" I said. For real though what nigga do you know who could do a job like this, and succeed.

"Loyalty" he said laughing. "G man what you know about some fucking loyalty" Pedro said.

"I know everything about loyalty I been kicking that game to you ever since I met you man" I said. I been teaching this nigga everything.

"I should of been kicking you that game" he said laughing. "G you the flakiest nigga I ever met" Pedro said getting loud.

"Flakiest ? The fuck is your dumb ass talking about" I said yelling.

"You know what I'm talking about and I'm hear to let you know the shit back fired my nigga" Pedro said.

"What you mean" I said.

"That bitch would come home to me running her mouth about you when you calling she would rush to the phone, and go to the back to talk to you" he said. "It's funny how a man can claim he loyal and be fucking his homeboys lady" he added.

"It's just a bitch, and besides she pushed up on me not my fault she needed more" I said. "You ask me she probably popping that pussy for some other niggas in here" I added.

"I ain't worried about it I got some planned for that bitch, and you" he said. "Payback is a bitch and since she want you that bad she can die right beside you" Pedro said.

"I made you mother-fucka you better act like you know" I yelled.

"Fuck you nigga" he said laughing. "I made myself you was a greedy mother-fucka from the get go I always kept that in mind you never wanted to be in charge, but yet your ass was always trying to make the say so" he added.

"No fuck you and nigga I get money that's all I ever cared about" I said.

"Your greedy ass got Bobby killed maybe if you didn't want to have extra just maybe Bobby would be alive" he said. "To bad his greedy ass got lit the fuck up his blood is on your hands" he added.

"That bitch ass nigga you kidnapped killed Bobby" I said getting upset.

He laughed "I could careless fuck you, and my snake ass baby moma enjoy them baloney sandwiches nigga" he said laughing and hanging up the phone.

I slammed my phone beside me "fuck man fuck fuck fuck" I yelled punching the hard metal bunk bed.

My phone started vibrating again. It was Pedro.  "Look pussy when I get out of here nigga I'm a put a bullet in your head, and your seeds" I threatened.

"Woah woah calm down hitter" the voice said. "Who the fuck is this" I yelled.

"You already know who this is" Brandon said laughing. "It's crazy how the tables turn like you have some niggas try to kidnap me and kill me, but he find out you fucking his bitch so the whole time he setting you up. He gets in contact with some niggas who fucks with me, and your men jumps on the other side" Brandon added. "You really thought you could knock me off G come on man you gotta be for real just know that I got eyes everywhere I'm literally watching you now I'll be there when them gates open up, I promise you that you will die as soon as your two feet touches earths ground" he said threatening me.

"Shit happens B" I said. "Good job, but I'm a tell you like this I have nothing to loose B so therefore I ain't scared to die, but before I do your going down with me I promise you that. Remember a good plan always got a greater one behind it" I added.

"I'll be waiting for you" Brandon said.

I hung up the phone. "if it's war that this nigga wants than I'll give it to him" I said to myself.