Chapter Tweleve.

When I got off the phone with Rari my feelings was hurt. He never talked to me like that before. I didn't even know what to say or what to do. He didn't even say he loved me back. That's what really hurt me more. I knew this was going to happen. I didn't want nun of this. I tried to keep my distance with Rio, but he was so convincing. Rari was right I needed to stop being so friendly. Plus, I wasn't trying to loose the best thing that ever happened to me. Rio had to go.

I called his phone, and waited for a ring, but he didn't answer. I didn't want to tell him through a text. I want to see him in person to let him know that our friendship was dead. Breaking up anything through a text is pretty childish to me.

I laid down on the bed watching Netflix, than I heard a knock at the door. I already knew it was Rio. I opened the door, and he had Monte with him. I let them in, and told Monte to go play with Ja'riya. "I had just called your phone" I said. "Yea I know I was already pulling up at your place" he said looking at me. I guess I looked sad or something "What's wrong ma" he said looking at me. I took a seat on the couch, and he sat beside me. "Rari called me not to long ago" I said. "I told you he was straight" he said showing me his pearly rights. "You was wrong" I said. He was right, but Rari was hurt. He was hurt by the fact I'm entertaining another nigga. Plus, he in jail, so Rari thinking the worst.

"He was upset" I said looking at Rio. He nodded his head. I think he already knew where I was going with this conversation. "I told him we was just friends, but he wasn't having nun of that" I said. "He told me that I couldn't no longer see you, talk to you, basically, Rio you dead to me" I said. Rio looked hurt ass fuck. It was like someone just killed something important to him. "I understand Ma maybe we could be friends on down the road" he said getting up from the couch. "I still want Monte to come to Ja'riya birthday party she really like his company not about to punish my daughter, because Rari don't want us to be associates" I said.

He shook his head no "not about to put myself, and son through nothing okay ma I'll just speak whenever I see you, but other than that I'm a keep my distance" he said hugging me. I hugged him back. "Besides I don't blame dude I'll be upset if my girl was as fine as you out here being friendly with another nigga, and I'm locked up" he added. "Yea you right" I said.

He went to grab Monte from Ja'riya room. "We leaving already" he said sounding sad. He gave me a hug "bye ms Terra" he said crying.

Rio looked me in my eyes, and that was it.

I closed the door behind them, and sat back on the couch. Ja'riya came, and sat beside me. Honestly, if Rari trusted me so much he would let me be friends with Rio. I'm not fucking this man. I would never fuck another man. Rari was my first everything. Only if he knew how deep my love was for him. I would lay down, and die for Rari. He really blew this out of proportion.

Later that night, Rari called me. He told me that he was sorry, and he didn't mean to say what he said. He said he over reacted. I forgave him. I wasn't mad, I already knew this was going to happen when I seen girl. I prepared myself. If Rari was to leave me I would go crazy. Rio was just something to do. He kept me company. We talked about life. Places we wanted to travel before we got old. I mean Rio flirted here, and there, but it wasn't anything to serious. I was going to tell Rari regardless. I wasn't trying to keep our friendship a secret. I don't keep nothing from Rari. I could of told him at first, but it wasn't nothing like we had now. I was just so lonely. Female friends wasn't just cutting it anymore.

He was just to upset to understand what I had to say. Maybe one day he would understand.