Chapter Twenty-Five.

4 months later

G

I laid in my hotel bed thinking. Ever since I got out that's all I been ever doing. It's only been a month since I stepped foot out that bitch. Megan dumb ass quit her job. Talking about what I need to keep working there for if your not there. I looked at her with disgust maybe because your dumb ass gone be broke. I don't feed hoes that's not mines nor babies I didn't help make. I don't know what she thought we was, but I was tired of presence. I was seeing her ass everyday. I'm trying to come up with a plan to knock her and her baby off, but a nigga can't think if every hour she trying to take a nigga soul. She stay with my wood in her throat.

I haven't ran into Brandon yet. He probably don't know I'm out. Unless that nigga Rari told him or that bitch Megan told her baby daddy. I could honest care the fuck less. B is a dead man walking. Pedro was a dead man walking as well and any and every other nigga that got a fucking problem with it can get it to. This the first time I was going solo dolo. I usually rock with Bobby. It's crazy having my number one partner in crime gone to soon. I was rocking with him since I was yay high. Shit he took a charge for me. I have to do this. Revenge is the only way I'm a be able to sleep at night if Brandon is laying in his own pool of blood. I wanted him to suffer just like Bobby did.

"Hey baby" Megan said rolling over touching on me. "Sup" I said in frustration. I might off this hoe tonight. With her being on my dick so much I can't seem to finish a damn thought. "I have to go pick up my daughter so I'll see you later" she said pecking my cheek. "Thank you lord" I mouthed. I watched her ass jingle trying to sit in them tight ass jeans. I wish her face was as nice as that ass. Maybe we could of got somewhere, but oh well. "What time you coming back" I asked. "I don't know later why" she said. "I might now be here when you come back" I said lien. I just ain't want her here. "After I pick up my daughter from my friend house and get her in bed and shit it might be late tonight" she said finally getting them tight ass pants on. "The same friend that told Pedro about us" I asked lifting up. She let out a deep breath. "Yea" she said grabbing her car keys. "I thought you said y'all wasn't cool anymore" I said. "I said that" she said. She know she said it acting like the bitch got amnesia or something. I should smack fye from her ass. I definitely can't trust her now. "Baby let me ride with you" I said getting up off the bed getting dressed. "Okay you drive" she said tossing me the keys. "No you drive I don't feel like it" I said putting my shoes on. I really wanted to watch my surroundings. Can't watch if I'm watching the damn road. I eased my gun on my waist without her seeing. I didn't want her to know I was strapped. She might be trying to set me up.

When we got in the car I rolled my window up. I didn't want the windows down. That's a easy kill. I might just be paranoid, but why wouldn't I. Niggas want me dead just as much as I want them dead. Plus, I'm sleeping with the enemy's bitch. I watched every single street we drove on.

When we pulled up at her friend house. I repeated her address over and over in my head. I didn't want to forget. When I said everybody must go I meant everyone. "I'll be back" she said getting out the car. "Okay" I said.

She got out the car and I slouched down in my seat watching the side mirrors on the door. "G" Megan said getting in the car. "What" I said. "She wants to speak to you" Megan said. "No I'm good" I said. "She wants to tell you about what happened she said she didn't say anything" Megan said. "I don't want no drama between y'all too" she added. I looked at this bitch like she was dumb.

This hoe wasn't trying to talk shit out, she was wanting me to go in there so we could fuck. I done told Megan this bitch was not her friend. "Alright wait here" I said getting out the car. "I'm a come back in a few please get right with her" Megan said. I wasn't rushing this, but I was more paranoid sitting in the car with this bitch. I got out slamming the door. I walked to the porch and knocked on the door. Megan friend opened the door butt ass naked. She had a cute face, but she had the body of a seven year old boy. She pushed me on the couch and started kissing on my neck. "Slow down damn" I said. "I hope you know I didn't say anything to Pedro about you and Megan she said it was a one time thing" girl said. "Megan lied to you we been fucking since I met her" I said trying to ruin they dumb ass friendship. These hoes better off giving me a threesome if they both wanted to fuck me. "Wait what" she said getting mad. "We never stopped fucking" I said slow so she could understand. "I don't regret telling Pedro shit get the fuck out my house and you tell Megan I said fuck her" girl spat. She looked like she was about to cry. What the hell was with. I felt like I was in a lifetime movie. "What did you tell Pedro exactly" I said standing up pulling gun out. She started backing up. "Look I was upset" she said letting the tears roll down her face. Her tears wasn't going to stop me from shooting her in the face.

"One thing I hate is a lien, sneaky bitch" I said grabbing her by her hair. She winced in pain. "It was long time ago if he cared you would be dead by now" she shouted. I hit her not once, but multiple times with my gun. She was going in and out of consciousness. "To bad your taking these bullets" I said taking a step back firing three bullets in her chest. I watched her cough up her own blood. Struggling to breath just like Bobby did. I grabbed a pillow from off the couch and put it over her face. I got down on one knee and applied pressure on her face using the pillow.

I wish I could of killed this bitch a thousand times. I left out the back door. It was time for me to go find B.