Chapter Seventeen.

Rari

"Just, because we're friends doesn't mean I knew where he went" I said to the FEDS. Brandon had so many people looking for him it's ridiculous. I was sleep, and they ran in my pod throwing all my shit around. God must been watching over me, because I had just sent my phone out to get charged. "He hasn't called you or anything Mr Williams" one of them said. "No he hasn't contacted last time I seen or heard from him was the day he got stabbed up pretty bad, and was rushed to the hospital" I said. "Whatever that man got going on I had nothing to do with it to be honest with you I thought he died" I said. I knew he wasn't dead, but I didn't know he was planning on busting out. I just couldn't see Brandon doing that. He had to be set up, mainly because his boys are dumb ass fuck they probably would of fucked it up. Someone else was up to this.

"Everyone says that you was his little buddy you ate breakfast, lunch and dinner with him and your telling me you didn't see this coming" the detective said.

I nodded my head "yea that's what I'm saying" I said. Was this nigga deaf or just dumb ass fuck I done said it like hundred times.

"You know what I think" he said laughing. "What you thinking" I said really not interested in what he thinks. "I think your bullshit, I pulled your file Mr Williams you and Mr Grimes was arrested the same time almost four years ago" he said waving the papers around. I shrugged my shoulders "if you pulled my file you would see that me and him also had a past history of fights" I said to him. "We both realized that we didn't really have a problem with each other so we became associates nothing more nothing less" I added. "You jumping in helping him fight you call that associates" he said laughing. "Look Mr Williams don't bullshit I've been doing this for a very long time when I have a feeling it usually be right and I have a feeling that you are in on his disappearance" he said. "That's where your feelings are wrong detective see if you really been doing this for as long as you say you have than you should know that if I was in on any of this I'll be missing just like he is me and you wouldn't be having this conversation my face would be all over the news just like him" I said being honest."Besides I wouldn't put in all this effort, to be left behind" I said smiling. "Don't fuck with me Mr Williams I'll have your ass in here all night I think you should call your lawyer, because your going to need it" he threatened. I laughed. "What do I need a lawyer for if I don't have nothing to do with Brandon slipping through y'all fingers only guilty people call a lawyer" I said. He looked at me like he wanted to knock me clean the fuck out. "So can I go back to my cell or what a nigga is tired" I said.

"No you can't go back to your cell Rari isn't it" the girl detective said taking a seat across from me. She had a cute round face with dark pretty skin. Her eyes was chinky like she wasn't fully black or something. She was the most beautifulest woman I done seen since T. "Yea it's Rari" I said not taking my eyes off her. She was breath taking. "Your going to try to help us or you want to spend your night here in the interrogation room" she said giving me eye contact. I looked around the room. "I wouldn't mind its bigger then the cell I sleep in" I said smiling. "Im less of a bitch than my partner is if he see me not getting nowhere he will come in, and when he come in this time it won't be any talking" she said. I watched them words roll off her plump lips. She should be a model. Her ass would be more successful than trying to make people snitch.

"Well let him come in, because I'm a tell you the same thing I told him I don't know where he is or where he is going" I said. "Do I have to slow it down for y'all or something" I added.

"Your a joke you know that right" she said. "I'm a let you go, but trust me I will be back bright, and early to question you again" she said getting up from the chair walking over to me. I watched that ass. It was nice. She was dumb thick. T body was put more together, but she was right behind her.

I stood up and she put handcuffs on my wrists. "When you come bright and early tomorrow make sure you tell them to let me call my lawyer" I said. "Why you need a lawyer if your not guilty" she said.

"Just incase y'all try to charge me with some dumb shit and give me more time. I have a year or two less I'm not trying to fuck that up" I said.

These pigs wasn't about to put shit on me.

When I got back to the cell block slim was sitting up waiting on me. "Damn I thought your ass was done" he said laughing. "Catch" he added throwing me my phone. "Thank you slim" I said catching it.

"Ever since they brought your phone back your shit been blowing up ever since" he said. "You ain't answer did you" I said.

"Nah I don't go through people shit unless I'm told too" he said laying down. "That's what can get you killed" he added.

You damn right I thought to myself. I checked my phone and it was Brandon homeboys blowing me up I wonder what shit they in now.