Chapter Twenty-One.

Terra

After that shit with Brandon everyone had got they product and was on the private plane back home. I stayed with Cliff. He was going to teach me how to move this shit on my own. I had to pack all my things out the hotel, because I was going to stay in his house. I was almost done packing my things up until I heard a knock at the door. "It's Rio" I heard the voice say. I didn't know he was still here. I thought he left with the others. I opened the door "can I help you" I said. He let out a small laugh. "I would like to apologize Terra" he said. I stepped to the side so he could come in. I didn't want our business being discussed in the hallway. "What you saying sorry for" I said crossing my arms across my chest. "I been acting a little petty" he said talking with his hands. "And I want you to know ma that ain't me so I'm apologizing" he said taking a seat on the bed. "It's straight Rio I wasn't sweating it" I said lien. I was really getting upset at the fact he was being petty. He stood up. "Can I get a hug" he said walking over to me with open arms. I smiled. "Nope" I said backing up. He laughed. "Okay I see how we rocking" he said grabbing me by my waist pulling me close. Our faces was so close. I could feel his breathing on my face. He looked me in the eyes. I was so in the moment. "Maybe I should finish packing" I said biting my lip. He shook his head. "Yea maybe I should help you" he said looking in my eyes He let me go, and grabbed a bag. I took a deep breath. "God why are you testing me please stop" I said to myself.  Rari is going to kill my ass. I'm trying to keep my distance but Rio is not a issue. I mean we have our moments, but I wouldn't slip up, and do something that I'll regret. "Why you didn't leave like the rest" I asked. "Cliff told me he needed me to stay" he said. "Also my son needs to spend time with his mom before we could leave out so Cliff asking me to stay a little longer was perfect timing" he added. "His mom stay here" I asked. "Yea she stay with Cliff" he said rolling his eyes. "Is that a problem that she stay with her dad" I asked. "Yes it is she a grown ass women that's why Monte stays with me she don't want him only reason she probably want him is because she thinks that it would one day make us be together" he said. "Little do she know I been going to court trying to get full custody whenever they serve the bitch maybe she will understand me and her will never ever work again" he said with attitude. "She a fucking leach that's a another reason why I left her ass alone she was never on shit her responsibilities as a woman was never shown" he said shaking his head. I didn't really know Cliff's daughter, but Rio probably was right. She is a tad bit childish and irresponsible. "Well I wish you and Monte the best" I said showing him a sincere smile. "Thank you gorgeous I wish you and your dude the best" he said showing me his sexy ass smile. Damn he was fine. I could stare at this man all day if I could. "Ready" he said zipping up all my bags. I nodded and we went to put the stuff in his rental car. I was going to wait on Cliff, but Rio Insisted that he drove us. "Did you know that Brandon was kin to Cliff" I asked. He shook his head no. "I mean I knew he was a friend of the families, but his nephew nah I didn't see that coming" he said. "We bumped heads off the jump that nigh never liked me and I ain't like his sorry ass either" Rio said frowning up. "Was there a reason why you and him didn't like each other was it just some natural type shit" I asked. "He sneaky and whatever he was doing behind Cliff wasn't supposed to go down that way" he said. "Brandon is a real cocky ass nigga he feels as if he is untouchable" he added. "If I wasn't so money motivated and had so much to loose I would of put two holes in the middle of his forehead" he spat. Brandon does feel like he got a lot of power. He act as if he a damn godfather from the mafia movies. "He ain't worth it" I simple said. "I don't trust him and now that I see that he is related to Cliff I have to really stay alert" he said. "Just because I been around them for almost ten years doesn't mean I can't get knocked off" he said. "Brandon might of told Cliff that he was done, but I know Brandon he ain't finished he just getting started" he said looking at me. "Rari told me that he was stabbed pretty bad in jail" I said. "Brandon a snake that shit was probably planned knowing him I'm telling you don't be fooled by his friendliness it ain't what it seems" Rio said. I didn't know what to believe. Brandon haven't did anything to cross Rari as far as I know of. Either Rio hated Brandon that bad he would say anything about him or Brandon is what Rio is telling me. Rio has been knowing him longer than any of us. Whatever the truth may be I'm a let Rari know wassup.

When we pulled up at Cliff house. Cliff was car was gone. "Shit" Rio said. "What is it" I asked. "Cliff gone but Ruth ass is here" he said cutting the car off. "I just don't want her to start no shit with you" he added.

I wasn't worried, because I wouldn't hesitate to snap on her ass.