*ANGST* Maeno Tomoaki x Reader || New beginning

AS YOU ALL BEEN WANTING, HERE IS THE PART 2 OF THE 'I'M SORRY'.
_________

Dear Maeno,

                By this time you are reading this, you are probably crying or eyes   out. Well, I wish you did but let's just face it. You wouldn't. Maybe it won't hurt even just a little, right? Anyways, I've always want to face you and to tell you all the things i've been baring by myself. The pain all of it but part of me wants to stay with you. A part of me that wants you all by myself. To make you mine and make me yours but I guess... things don't work out the way I imagine them to be. I know all about your affairs, Maeno-kun but I keep it all by myself, hide the pain and pretend that I don't know nothing. I've tried, Maeno-kun. I've tried it's just.. it wouldn't work out if I kept on holding on something that have long ago got away. I wouldn't blame you and don't even blame yourself. I forgive you right when I known everything. I wouldn't regret that i've been part of your life. Every seconds i'm with you is the best and I hope it does for you. Darling, if you ever forgot me, always remember that I love you and will always be. Remember to treat her well and not repeat the things you make once with me. I wish you a good luck in life and continue with your dreams.

                                                                                            -Forever yours, (Name).

"(Name)... I'm sorry."

I let out the tears as I clutch the paper in my hands. Why did it take me long to realize how much she mean to me. How much it pains me to know that she wasn't here beside me and that the reason was all because me. All because of my selfish needs. All because of the stupid me.

And for the first time in my whole life, I feel not whole. Without her, i'm nothing. I miss her so much. So much that it's like dying. Is this what it feels like to be alone? The feel of being surround by darkness and that no one can let you out of this sadness without the angel, the savior of your life? Your whole self?

I know that i've been unfaithful to my wife. I know i've been a bullshit. I kniw it too well but back then, I never really thought and never really care about what would be the outcome of the things I did starting from coming home late to the time that I never really give enough notice about her, about the special occasions that I myself should be beside her and celebrating those days and then making excuses like work had been hectic when the reality is that my work had already been finished. Going with friends for the reason of not wanting to see my wife thinking that she would keep scolding me when sje never did that for the times we've been together as married couple. She kept quiet when I did unforgivable things to her and that she would always find a way to forgive me.

And then lastly, i've done something behind her back. I've cheated. Cjeated on my faithful wife who had done nothing but shower me with love, give me all my needings. She had stayed with me through hardships i've encountered in my life, in my job, in my friends and family. She had been there all the time to take me for who I am and what I am.

I remember the day of our wedding, those beautiful flowers that surrounded us. The beautiful scenery, the people around us who kept giving us their word of blessings. I make a promise on that day, in the house of God, in the eyes of many people, in God himself that I would cherish her, I would love her till death apart us, and that I wouldn't go behind her back, that I would be faithful and I would not keep any secrets on her. I thought that I could hold those promises I make to think that I would love only her, thinking I wouldn't be like my own selfish, good for nothing father of mine and that I would never do the same things he does. I don't want her being hurt physically or verbally. I don't want her to cry in front of me knowing I was the reason behind it. Though i've never seen her cry as she left, I know she did and she will.