Satou Takuya x Reader || Sensei no Koi

A/N: I wanted to make one for Papa Taku-chan so here it is!

________

You were walking on the streets after your long day in the company you are working with and just as you were about to bring your phone out, a man walk towards you the kinda reminds you of him. In order to predict if that man was him, you quickly run towards him, grabbing his arms after. He was taken a back from the sudden actions and eventually he turn around so that he could see the person behind.

"Um, I don't know you but, can you please take your hand away from me?" He ask, sounding annoyed. You eventually blush but you never let go of him. "Sensei." You spoke. He narrow his eyebrow, taking his hands away from you. He look at you for a while before his eyes widely open as if he see something very scary. "Ah! You're her! Um.. What's your name again? Um.. (Last name)... um.. (Last name).. (First name)! (Last name)-san!" He quickly let out his smile that makes you fall for him in the first place.

He grab your hand and shake it. "Sensei, you haven't recognize me? Seriously?" You giggle while pulling your hands away. He smiles a little bit, kind of embarrass that he can't even recognize you. Well, you were the smart one in the class before. You were always on top. "Sorry. Sorry." He said while putting his hand on the back of his neck.

"Sensei, sure you haven't really change, huh?" You giggle again. He blushes, covering his face with his hands. He usually do this when he's so embarrassed. You move a bit towards him before patting his head. "So cute. Hehe." You spoke. He blushes more making you look at awe. Takuya was the kind of person who will get embarassed often back then. Those students will eventually teased him because of his cuteness. He was even called 'Kawaii-sensei' because of that.

"Ah. Sensei, why won't we go eat dinner together? I'll pay the bills." You said while smiling. "Eh? Ah no. I'm alright." He wave his hand towards you just to turn down your offer. You slightly pouted before pulling him inside the nearest Restaurant.

"Eh?! (Last name)-san?!" You continued to pull him inside. You then saw a empty table and you eventually take Takuya in that table, handing him the menu. "Please choose whatever you like, Sensei. I'll pay for it." You said, sittimg yourself in the chair facing in front of him. "Eh? That's so nice of you but it's a man duty to pay for a bills, you know?" He stare in your eyes making you blush for a second. You slam your hands in the table while stooding up making him scare for a moment.

"Please, sensei. Don't worry about it." You said giving him assurance. He was hesistating but since you're being pushy, he don't have a choice but to gave in. He sigh as he slightly open his mouth. "Ok. You win. But only this time." He look for you eyes and stare at it seriously. "Ok. Sure." You smile, taking your sit.

You both finish having dinner with you paying and now you both were walking in the streets. You look at the sky seeing the the stars shimmered. You smile a bit before hearing Takuya giggle. You eventually turn your gaze away from the sky, cheeks slightly flustered. "You sure like stars, huh?" He started. You were embarrassed but you wouldn't deny that you did like the stars. "Sensei, how come you know that I like stars?" You asked.

He eventually the one who turned potato while he wave his hand in front of yours. "Ah! I-it's not l-like t-that..! I-I w-wasn't t-trying to l-learn a-about you or a-anything l-like that..!" He stuttered making him more embarrassed knowing that he already revealed his own secret. "Ah! N-no! I d-didn't mean-"

"Then let me tell you a secret of mine too."

"Eh?"

You walk closer to him seeing how confused he is. You locked the space between the two of you with a kiss. He remained shock anf frozen by your sudden actions. His lips felt soft. It was hot and it's like it's givimg you electric shock in your body. You pulled away but even though the kiss wasn't long, it felt like it already is. Maybe this is the feeling of loving someone that long.

"Sensei, I love you." You muttered before turning your face to him, smiling. "S-since... when?" He asked. You thought for a moment before turning yiur back to him. "Probably when you first came inside my class."

"(Nickname)-chan!" Your friend (name), hugged you from the back making you yelp at the process. "(Name). That hurts you know?" You giggle, patting her head. She nuzzled her head on your palms. Surely she looks like a cat and even acted like a cat. You smile when you suddenly heard the door opens, revealing a man in a long sleeve shirt, folded up in 3/4. He place his thigs on the teacher's desk before gaving a smile.

"I'm Satou Takuya. I'm a fresh graduate so I still don't know what to do but please take care of me." He bows in front of us, making everyone surprised. Teachers like him are very rare. Even the fresh graduates wouldn't do thst in front of students they'll be handling.

Girls began to squeal while the others tell him his cute. "Sensei, kawaii!" He immediately blush making everyone look in awe including me. I felt my heart beat fast. I can't explain it but it's not like I hate it. I did like it to be honest. This feeling. Was something new and special.

I turn my back and began to walk further when I fekt hands grab my wrist, pulling me in it's chest. I turn my head back to face him just when he kiss me. He beg for entrance and I did so. I was waiting for this to happend. For me to tell him what I feel. I know that back then, a student-teacher relationship wasn't allowed. I don't want to ruin his career and I don't even want to be kick out. So I wait until the right time comes.

And it already come. I'm already a grown-up woman. I can be with Sensei now. He pulled from the kiss, revealing the saliva that connected us before. I blushed eventually, covering my face in his chest. I heard him giggle as he wrap his arms around me.

"I've been waiting for that, (Last name)-san."

[END]