Shy ! Ono Daisuke x Reader || Holding hands .

A/N: Ok Minna . I'm still trying to write stories more frequently so forgive me for this past months for not updating or being a slow updater .

Thank you for the request , Shiraixxshin :3

_____

Daisuke is not the typical type of man who will make the first move . He was a very shy person . So instead of him asking your for dates and such , you were the one who is asking .

This morning , you called him asking if he would want to watch latest movie that you've been dying hard to watch . He said ok and hang it up . You later then prepared the things you'll be needing for the day like essentials and such .

You pick up a cute clothing , white dress with florals as a design to the dress . A  pitch colour sandals and you tied your hair into a simple dutch braid and added a floral accessory on it , matching the dress you were wearing . You have a small pouch to complete the look .

You arrive in the place a bit earlier from the time you've gave to him . While waiting for the man , you went to some stores . You saw a keychain . It was a Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji) Keychain . You smiled and brought it to tbe counter .

Daisuke is a popular seiyuu and the keychain that you've saw is his character in his work . You want to buy him that kitchen as a little gift from him .

You bowed from the cashier as the automatic sliding door opens . "Arigato Gozaimasu ." You heard the cashier man said from behind . Bu the time you came back to the place , Daisuke is already there .

"Yo ."

"Yo."

He stared at your outfit , cheeks flushed a little bit . He like it . You smiled . "Let's go shall we ?" You asks , giving your hand to him . His hand moves and was ready to hold yours but stop in between . His hands were trembling . You noticed it .

"Something wrong ?" You asks , staring at his orbs . He nuzzled his head . No . Is what he means . You look at his hands ang grab it pulling him closer to you . He's cheeks burned as you did the actions .

You pulled him inside the theater as the movie starts playing . While watching the movie , you felt something in your shoulder and soft snoring sound was heard only by you .

You look at your side . He had fallen asleep . You smiled as your brush some strands of hair falling from his beautiful face. His long lashes . His nose . He's handsome .

As the movie ended , you tap your fingers onto his cheeks . "Wake up .." you mumbled . He isn'g waking up . You tap your fingers again , this time with more force . He still isn't waking up . You were ready to tap his cheeks again but then he suddenly woke up .

He look at his surrounding , somewhat clueless . "We're inside a theater ." You said while fixing yourself . You stood up as you pulled him outside . You we're holding his hands .

You didn't realized it since he's not the person who shows his feelings to someone but he did kinda like it and was very happy that you we're holding his hands .

You went inside a restaurant to take a break and eat something . You look at the menu and choose your own choice of meal . Daisuke ordered the same thing .

Upon pulling yourself from your sit , you didn't notice the hint of disappointment on his face . He was very disappointed thst you leave and have to let go of his hands .

You get some water from the dispenser when you suddenly felt big ones touching your own hands . You looked back and saw Daisuke . And his hands . On yours .

You saw his cheeks blushing . He was definetly nervous and shy right now . You we're sure about it . For the past 3 years being with him , how come you wouldn't know all of sides .

His hands hold you tighter . He mumbled something that you didn't hear but you did catch up from his mouh .

"Don't let go of my hands . It makes me sad ."

Your whole face turns into 50 shades of red . You were now a tomato .

You were now the one who is blushing and shy . Not him .

He smirked and take a hold of your hand for a bit longer .

FIN .

THERE IT IS MINNA . I'm done with the first update for 2017 . Next would be the Late New Year's Oc x Reader edition . Please wait for it . I'll update it maybe tomorrow if I have free time :)

-Kaori .