Watching Fireworks together on New Year (Shimono Hiro x Reader)

(A/N: Hello Minna and happy New Year !!! Yey !!! So I'm back with another Seiyuu fanfic !

So hope you like it !

Thank you for the request , RenInugami ♡ !

~●~●~●~●~●~●

Shimono Hiro is your brother in law (A/N: Um acutally I got an error ... it was acutally step brother not brother in law . I made a mistake while watching a movie) . You loved him but you can't change the fact that you two are siblings and that he won't notoced you the same way you did .

Hiro being a seiyuu is pretty hard . He won't make a time with you and that makes you sad . But the most hardest thing for you as his sibling is that whatever he do , you can't do anything about it .

Seiyuu being infront of public , getting girlfriends was part of his job . And you can't blame him for being a seiyuu .

Now that it was New Year , you wanted to invite him to watch fireworks together because every new year comes you always asks him but his works always been his first priority .

So now that he don't have job , you decided to asks him .

"Ne , Hiro nii-chan , let's watch fireworks together ?" You asked him . He looked at you and smiled .

"Sure ." You smiled in happiness as he pat you up .

"(Y/N) ! Come here first and help me ." You walk towards your mom and she asks you to continue the cooking . You nod as he leaves .

You were cutting the onions but then the onion makes you teary . As tears starting to form in your eyes , your sight becomes blury and you accidentally cut yourself .

You flinch as you put down the knife .

"Oy , (Y/N) ! Your phone is ringin-" He was stop when he saw your finger injured .

He walks towards you and grab your fimger and sip it in his mouth . You blush .

He's eyes were close , his hair was swaying down and your finger was bwing sip by him .

He let go of your finger as he put your hands in water and you flinch .

After washing your wound , he goes to the first aid kit and grab a band aid .

He put it in your hands and you were still blushing . He looked at you with a worried face .

"Be careful next time ." He softly said and pat you up .

"You go watch and I'm going to continue this ." You nodded and walk to the leaving room still flush .

*Time Skip Desu !*

You two went out of the house and headed towards the venue place of the vewing fireworks .

You two sit in back smiling to each other .

Then you two heard the noise of people , you two look at the sky and fireworks started to show . People started to get up and now you were block .

You tried to get out from the bunch of crowd but you can't . Hiro seems to notice it so he grab your waist and lift you up .

"O-onii-chan ...!" You were shock .

You looked back at him and he smiled at you .

"Do you see it now ?" You nodded .

"How about you ?" You asked . He grins .

"Don't worry about it . Because I can see it now . And it's very beautiful ." He said . You looked at him quite confused .