I love you but your real .. (Aoi Shouta x 2D ! Reader)

(A/N: Hi minna here's our new story update ! By the way , I'll be continuing Ono Daisuke's story after I finish this . It might be published on saturday or if I have spare time .

This is not a happy ending so ..... Be prepared .

Thanks for the request , THEIDIOTPOTATOLOVER & Fuyumi-cchi

~●~●~●~●
Ever since you were created as one of the character in (anime series name) and ever since you saw Aoi Shouta who happend to voice one of the characters in the series , you began loving him .

It's a new feeling to you . Since you were a 2D .

But when he smiles and speaks with his soft high-pitch voice , it makes your heart beat fast . You don't have the real heart because you were only created but it feels like you have one .

But when you feel this things , it makes you happy but hurt .

Why you asked ? It's because the fact that your a fictional character and Aoi is real , that only means your not meant to be .

That fact makes you hurt but it's real . Sometimes you asked why were you a fictional character ? Why can't you just be a real life person .

But you can't do anything about it . Nothing .

"God .... if your real , please , please let my wish come true . To be a real life person ." You prayed .

You've thought of how stupid you are for wishing to grant your wish . Your just a fictional character , and wish were only do by real people and wishes that was granted were only for real life people .

But you were wrong . A God answered you .

"I'll grant your wish ." The God give you a small rock but this rock was not a normal rock . It's a magical rock who granted wishes .

You looked at the God with a confused face .

"Eat that and you'll become a real person ." You looked back at the small rock and smiled .

"Finally ... I can finally be with you .." But when you were about to swallowed that small rock , the God stop you .

"But ." You were stop and you look at the God .

The God looked at you seriously .

"If you touch him or make any contact with him , you'll disappeared . You can only touch others but not the one you loved ." Then the God disappeared .

You close your eyes and sighed . Then you slowly swallowed the rock .

You then black out .

~●~●~●~●~●~●

You opened your eyes slightly as you looked at your sorrroundings . You were now in the hallway of the school .

People were looking at you as you were now turning really red as embarrassment takes you .

You noticed that you were holding a paper , so you looked at it .

"Class A ..." you mumbled . You then felt like different . You looked at yourself and to the crowded .

"Don't tell me that ... it was all true ?" You then run towards the girl's restroom . You were not looking at yourself .

It was all true . You were not a real life person .

You tried to pinch yourself it it was all true .

"Aww !" You cried . It was all true .

You sighed and smiled . You went out of the restroom then you headed to your class .