Tomboy turns Lovely Girl (Masuda Toshiki x Reader)

(A/N: HERE GOES ANOTHER SEIYUU FANFIC !

I hope this time will be a success and will reach you guys ! I felt sorry for Kajikyun .... T^T

But I'll try my best here !

Actually this Fanfic was my idea before it was requested . If you don't know , please read my Masuda Toshiki update .

Thank you for the request , TiamCordy ♡ !

~●~●~●~●~●~●

You were been a bestfriend with Toshiki , You like him but you can't say because your a tomboy and this conclusions of yours that he'll avoid you or he'll think of you as a disgusting because your a tomboy or maybe it'll broke your friendship bothers you .

You like him but you can't say . He's a seiyuu who everyone admires , his voice , his face that lead him to what he is right now .
You think you'll not suit him . He's higher than you and you can't reach him . It pains you but you can't do about it .

"OY ! TOSHI !" You shouted . He noticed you and run towards you .

"Oh , (Nickname) ! How's everything ?" He asked .

"As normal as always . Why do you asked ?" You asked him putting your cap in your head .

"Well I didn't see you for a while .." He played his hair .

When you heard him saying that , even from just that makes your hear beat fast .

You turn away , hiding your blushing face .

He look at you and smell himself . You look at him and asked .

"What's wrong , Toshi ?"

"Somewhat ... I've been smelling a bad odor from now ..." He kept smelling himself .

You look at him and laugh .

"Your so gross !" He look at you as he came closer . You look st him quite surprise .

"Wh-Wha-"

"(Nickname) , your the one who's smelling ." He said blondly .

You blush hard . You push him .

"W-what was that ..?"

"I-I'll G-Go n-now ..!!" You shouted starting to run .

"E-eh ?!"

*Time Skipppu Desu*

You walk in the street at night , when you felt someone was following you .

So you decided to walk faster to see if his following your pace . And so that person did .

You started to run as you felt yourself getting scarier .

The man also runs .

"H-help ... M-me ...!" Then he catch up to you and grab your back , bringing you to him .

"Mmmm !! Hw-Hwoh a-are y-ah ...?!(How are you ?!)" You mumbled in his hands .

Then so you felt the urged to scream when you felt yourself gettig scarier .

The man takes off his masks and revealed himself to you . And to your shocking it was , Toshiki .

You felt your knees giving up and you fell in the ground .

"(Nickname) ?! Are you fine ?!" He asked half shoutingly with a worried voice .

You punch his chest millions of times as you felt yourself crying . The last one punch was stop by his hands .