Kaji Yuki x Reader || Till We Meet Again

A/N: It's been a while since I've done an Author's note here but anyways here it is! I just want to make another Kaji-kyun fanfic so yeaahhh... XD
__________

You smile, looking at the picture frame in your hands. You miss him. So much. The guy on the photo brings a lot of memories of when the time you twp were still together. You didn't know that love will make you feel this kind of pain. The pain of losing someone.

"Ne. Yuki?"

You rested your head on his shoulder as you two watch a movie. You feel him put his head on yours making you smile a little. "Hm?" He hummed. You pulled yourself from him, cupping his face in both of your hands making him stared at your face. You admire his beautiful eyes, those soft, thin lips and those fringe of him. You touch his hair as you rested your forehead on his own. You two then followed it with a giggle.

"I love you." He wisper on your ear making you grin. You peck his plips and hug him.

"I love you too."

A tear escape from your eyes as you remember that memory. You walk towards the table, taking a sit. Your eyes wide as you saw a man in front of you. He was smiling at you.

"Let's eat, (Name)?"

You cry, nodding. You miss him so much. How can you be able to move on knowing that this memories kept bothering you? You grab your phone out from your pocket, looking at his contact. You want to make a call but you know that if you do that, he will never answer. And will never be. You look for his photos on his phone feeling yourself want to cry more.

There is a picture where he smile in front of the camera and there is also a picture of him shy. You kept scrolling onto his pictures before you saw a video you never saw before. You were curious so you click it making you surprise.

He was videoing himself, holding a guitar on his arms as he played a song. You cry hearing his voice. You miss his voice too. It's been a while since you've heard his voice. It's so calming to hear.

"Hey, what are you doing?" You pop out of the sudden making him surprise. He eventually hide all of his things making you curious. "What are you hiding?" You asked, inching yourself closer. He blushed, carelessly stood up making you stop. "Ah. Um. It's.. nothing!" He blushes more. You giggled seeing him blush makig him cuter. You then decided to tease him.

"Eh... but I want to see it~" you pouted, playing a trick on him. You tugged him i your arms while you try to grab the thing his is hiding on his back. "No. You can't!" He yelp. You laugh at his actions. "Why hiding it?" You laugh more.

"No! Stop it!" He laugh back.

Little did you know, the thing he is holding is a song that he is composing. Exclusively for you.

You smile sadly, hearing him play his guitar. The song ended as he started giving you a message.

"Hey, (Name). You know I'm a kind of person who is shy. Remember when the time you wanted to see what I was hiding? It was a song that I was making for you. I wanted you to hear me singing this song but I'm so shy to do so... so i'm doing this in your phone but I know you won't see this. You never really visit your albums after all." You hear him laugh before he continue his speech.

"But if you ever see this, I want you to know that I love you so much that I won't mind dying for you. Always remember that. Happy Anniversary, (Name)."

You shed tears as the video ended. You stood up immediately, grabbing your car keys then you went out to drive your car to him. You cry as all memories crash your mind. You miss him. You need him. You want to see him. You can't help wanting to feel him. Kiss him.

"YUKI!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Your eyesight became blurry. I don't care now. All I want is you. And as if some kind of meteor came, everything became so fast and now you were on the ground, blood pour from your head. You could hear everyone screams, trying to save your life. You had been hitten by a truck.

"Yu... ki..." you close your eyes, accepting your fate the you will never see him again. A tear escape your eyes.

"(Na- ....Me)...."

"(NAME)!"

You slightly open your eyes as you saw the man you are waiting to come. You smile before pain run through your body making you moan. "(Name)!.. Please.. please stay with me..." he cried, grabbing your body on his. "Yuki.." you caress his face on your bloody hands. He close his eyes. Feeling his heart being torn apart from the scene in front of him. The love of his life in this situation.

"(Name). Please... I still love you." You stare at him, feeling satisfied to know that he still love you. You hold your hand in his, clasping it. "I'm glad... to know you... still.. love me.." you pull yourself on him with the last bit of your strength, kissing him. He was surprise but reply the kiss back.

"I love you too... I.. Still.. d-do.." you scoff blood making him cry more. "(Name)! Please..! Don't leave me.." you smile, resting yourself on his arms feeling you own life being taken away.

"I.. won't leave.. you." You mumble, pointing your index finger on his chest. "I'll always.. be here..."

"No.. (Name)..."

"Always... remember that... I.. Love.. y-you.."

You close your eyes, smiling as the darkness take you. He stop crying seeing you lifeless on his arms. He was trembling as he take hold of your hand as he close the gap with a kiss. As expected, your lips isn't warm anymore.

"I won't tell you to come back but please wait for me... Till we meet again, (Name)..."

[END]

OMG. THIS IS SO SUCK. LOL.