Bikini (Aoi Shouta x Reader)

(A/n : Before I even start my blabbering, I just want to say .... "Sorry , Shoutan but ... I need to do this !!!"

So .... This is requested by this 2 requesters on the same day the only difference is their time . So yeah I'll try to update fast as much as possible because I'll be very busy from now on . I'm slow when I'm updating but it'll be much slower now since back to school in here is coming . AGAIN . WAAHHH T^T . On monday , I'll be in my school and my hell , stressing life is here again Lol .

MINNA ... PLEASE PRAY FOR ME T^T .

Thank you for the request , ShermyLam and Lollipop675 ♡!

____________

You pulled your boyfriend , Aoi Shouta inaide the bikini's store . It was 50% off so you gladly take the opportunity to choose and buy some . You found a very cute 2 piece (color) bikini with (Design) on it . You found it cute and went to grab it .

You face Shouta and showed him the bikini you found . "This is so cute , isn't it ?!" Your face brightened at every word you said . Shoutan being an innocent boyfriend you have blush and covered his face .And well iu actually find his reactions cute . Who wouldn't right ? (LOL I'LL DIE IF I SAW HIS REACTION )You tugged your arms in his and hug him . "Your so cute !" He blush harder and went to look away .

"You shouldn't say cute to a guy , you know ?" He rub your head making your hair messy . You nodded and quickly went to looked for another bikini . You found another cute bikini and went to him to show the bikini you saw . "How about this ?" He blush harder again and mumbled "It's cute ..." smiling , you went to the cashier and grab your money .

On your way of handing it to the cashier's hand , he immediately grab yours and with his free hand handing it to the cashier . The cashier seemed to be surprise just by looking at his face . You smiled and put your lips on his cheeks . As you let go , you grab his hands for you to hold it . But then you felt his hands trembling . This is one of his reactions if he's embarass and to added with his flush cheeks . Just by remembering a hint of memory from both you and Shoutan when ou were new couple is enough to make you giggle .

[Flashback]

You and Shoutan were having your first date since Shoutan had his day off from his voice acting career and his singing . So he decided to have his day off with you . While on your way to the ice cream . You remember something that your friend , also a seiyuu , Hanazawa Kana said to you when you visit Shoutan in his work .

"So while having your date with Shouta , you should kiss him . Okieee ~" You blush when she said that to you .

You looked at Shouta and quickky tighten your hold in his hands . He stared at you but quickly his eyes widen . Your lips were now attached to him . Slowly by slowly his cheeks becoming red . As you let go of the kiss , you smiled and went to grab his hands again but felt his hand trembling .

You then panick . "Oh I'm so sorry ! You must be mad right ? Your hands ... are trembling-" "No it's not because I'm mad . It's because .... I'm ... E ... Embarrassed .." He looked away , with his free hand covering his cheeks . You stared at him for awhile and the laughed . "N-not time to laugh , I-Idiot ...!" "S-sorry .." You continued laughing .

[End of Flashback]

On your way back home , While Shoutan making dinner , you quickly went to get your bikini that Shoutan payed and went to try it on . "(Y/n) , Dinner is ready ." You grab the paper bag and out it to the corner and went out . "Okiiee ~~" You made your way down to the dining. Upon going to the dining , Shoutan looked at you with his eyes widen and cheeks flush . "W-why ... Are you wearing it ?" He blush harder . "It's cute so I decided to wear it . Why ?" "You shouldn't wear that here right ?" You giggled and patted his shoulder . "Well it's fine . Afterall your the one can only see this ." Ou continued patting his shoulder until his hands made it's way on your arms and it began tightening . "Shoutan ?" "You shouldn't say that in front of a man ... it'll makes them think of something ." "Like what ?" He gulp . "It makes ... us think of something and ... we might take advantage of it . Y-you know what I mean !" You giggled once again .

"Yeah . I get it already ." You continued giggling . Before backing up to grt yourself dressed , Shoutan stop you and remove his sweater and make yiu wear it . Your cheeks flush red at his actions . How gentleman of him you thought . "Let's eat !" You smiled . Before you even sit in your chair , Shitan grab your wrist and mumbled something on your ear .

"Don't let anyone see that but only me ..."