Regretful ! Miyano Mamoru x Reader

(A/N: Um ... hello minna ! I haven't updated for a while and my most awaiting day is gonna come and I've been busy this days because of requirements in school and such but it's alright now . It's just a graduation practice and I can probably updated more often .

I know this is probably late because I've been having a hard time checking on my requester's request in comments and messages . So i hope I didn't make you angry or dissappoint because of this and that . But anyways here it is !

Thank you and sorry for the long wait , Yuki-tan_16 !

WARNING ! A bit of an r13. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED !

~●~●~●~●~●
I remember those days when we still have a hay life together with (Y/n) . I remember how I make her laugh with my jokes . Her sweet voice still echoed in my ears . Her grasps when she hold my hand . Oh How I missed her . But I was too late for everything . Because because of my stupid needs that I ruined our 5 years relationship . What worst is that I did those stupid things in such a special day .

Our Anniversary .

FLASHBACK .....

"W-why ...?" Her eyes became watery as I just laugh . "What do you mean why ?Why I did it ? That's because your useless , no fun , good for nothing . You bitch ." She cried more . "Am I not enough for you ...?" I continued laughing . "It's obvious right ?" She bit her lip as I just stared at her , getting pissed by her presence . "Then .... did you ever .... d-did .... Lo-Lo-love .... m-me ... ?" and my answer was this ...

"NO ... And I will never be . I'm just using you so I won't be bored . Specifically ... Your just a toy and nothing more ."

END OF FLASHBACK ......

And that's the reason she run out of the house and never came back . She didn't find one because she died . She died because he failed to looked at the green light and was hit by a truck and getting a T-boned .

It was news on Telivision the next morning . And that made me crack up in pieces . How stupid of me to crash an innocent girl like her and let go of her . How atupid of me to cheat on a fake (Bitch name) bimbo . But (y/N) was the exact opposite of the bimbo . She's real . She's natural unlike the bimbo . She's nice , beautiful even without make up , understandable everything I wish .

But why did I ruined everything for just for my sexual desires . Now that she's put of my grasp , that's the time I realized that I love her .

Now Drinking a beer while looking at the frame picture of (Y /n) . I wonder what would be my life from now on ? How could I keep living without the shine of my life ?

This wake me up . That I really messed up .

FLASHBACK ....

"I want to be with you forever , Mamo ..." she mumbled while leaning on me . I smiled and said . "Me too ." She looked at me and ask "What would be our future be like ?" I laugh and said ... "Well .... I would like to be with you and with our children ..." She blush and said "I hope so ..." I kiss her forehead as we continue thinking for a future .

END OF FLASHBACK ....

It teared me up that we didn't became what we wanted . Her wish to have child and live with me for the rest of our lives . But world is so cruel . She takes the love of my life . The last person I have . And I'm the cause for all of it . And now I'm paying back all my sins with an endless hell life .

"Why can't I forget you ?" I mumbled between sobs . "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME ?!" I run a hand in my hair as I grieve for my love . "I'M SO SORRY ! SORRY FOR ALL THE THINGS I'VE DONE ! SORRY THAT I SAY THOSE WORDS AND BREAK YOU DOWN !"

"Because someone innocent like you doesn't deserve a pathetic me ...."

"Oh please come back to me ... I miss you so much . I can't leave in this world without you ." I once again looked at the picture of (Y/n) and hug it like my life depends on it .

Oh God .... How much I miss your child . The angel the lit up my life . The angel who showed me the beautiful side of this world despite how sinful it is . How I miss her hugs , Her kiss , Her hands who's always holding mine . But everytime she tries to hold me , I ignored it . Now that she's gone , I just want to felt her , Kiss her , hug her , tell her how much I love her , how much I need her ....

And tell her how much I love her .

Because that's the only thing she wanted but I didn't gave her . How I wish I could go time lapse back to the day I started cheating on her , No .... Back to the first day I met her so I could ignored her because I can't stand the pain of loosing her . And Non of this happend and up intil now she's alive .

A beautiful girl with wings on her back smiled as tears falls from her angelic face . She wanted to hug the man of his life and tell him how much she loves him for one last time . It pains the girl to see his lover cried and grieving for her but all she could do is watch .

But the last thing what made the girl cried harder is to hear his lover saying ... "Please forgive me .... I love you ...." Although he can't hear her or see her she still mumbled this words and dissappear ....

"I forgive you ... Please take care of yourself and ... I love you ... so much ..."

The guy seems to feel her as wind greet her ... He eyes wide and turn around .. there he sees his girl smiling at him as tears falling in her beautiful eyes ...
The guy smiled and closed his eyes .

"I will ...."

He continued living , just like how the girl said . He takes care of himself and every 5 years on the day his lover died , he visit her grave and talk to her all day . And that he promised himself to the girl ...

"I will always loved you til the day I die ... so up until then ... will you wait for me ?"

[END]