(Hosoya Yoshimasa x Reader)

(A/n: HELLO !!! MINNA !!! OMGSJDIVJND !!! I HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR 1 MONTH I GUESS ??? WHATEVER XD . no one cares right ?!?!

Thank you for the request, ann_1914 ~♡

_________NORMAL POV_________

"Hosoyan !!!!!!!" You say happily and loudly . Your boyfriend of 2 years flinch as the music breaks into great scary sound with his hands tap the piano harshly , getting surprised by your sudden voice . Your feet stop as you looked at him confused . "Oh ?" . His aura began darkening as your sweatdrop . "(Y/n) ..." He devil smiled plastered his face . You gulp .

________YOUR POV_______

You followed your boyfriend as you kept saying 'Sorry' but he just keeps snobbing you . "Hosoyan , I'm sorry !!" You tried to keep his tracks but he just really takes his steps really big . "Hosoyan , Please ..!" "Hosoya- AUGH.!" You felt pain shoot your ankle as you lost your balance . He still snob you eve after you fell . Anger began to pick you up and you thrpw your sandals on him . "Ouch ... What was that for-" He looked at you and was about to shout at you but then he stops and quickly run to your care .

"What happend ?" He asks worriedly . "Why do you care ?" "Because I do care ." "The eff ?" You looked away , your way of ajowing your anger towards someone . He grab your legs and you were about to shout when he stop you . "Just let me do it ." You glared at him but you can't hide the fact that you were happy . "Are you an idiot . " "Ah ... No ?"

________NORMAL POV_______

After the doctor check your ankle , he put the bandage on your ankle . You both bowed and went out . Hosoya in your care as he hold your shoulder for support just incase for any incoming accidents that may occur on you specially on your situation . He drove you to your house . "Good night ." You say as you were about to get out , he quickly grab your wrist and pulled you back . You were suprised on your position . Hosoya closer on your face as he pull the door and closed , securing you . His breathe tickles you . "You forgot something ." Your cheeks still in fifty go one hundred shades of red . (XD One hundred ?? XD) "Hu-huh ..?" He went closer to you and he smash his lips on yours . A very passionate kiss . You were about to pull our but the n he both grab your wrists , putting it on top of you , his hold was very tight enough to leave a print on how tight his holding on you .

You were also taken aback from his actions because he wasn't the pushy as much as you know him he was a very shy person so seeing this side of him makes you feel uneasy . You pulled out as you gasps for air . A saliva forming on your lips connecting you both . "W-what was that for ?" You aks still gasping . "A good night kiss . " He smirk . Your eyes wide and your mind stormed out . "Wha-Wha-Wha ..." You gulp . "HOW WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A GOODNIGHT KISS ..?!" You blush . A smirk left his lips again . "Well I guess .... a punishment for ruining me playing my piano ?" You blush harder and punch him in chest . "Ah .. That's bad , (Y/n) ." He went closer and lick your hand going deeper until to your neck .

"H-Hosoyan !!!" He burst out laughing as your face gets hotter . "I HATE YOU !" You stormed out from his car but then felt his hands grabs yours . "Your injury , Miss ." He smiled ."Just let me tell you that I still hate you , ok ?" "Yes Yes ." He chuckled .

[END]