Aoi Shouta x Reader||Your voice

No A/N today WAHAHAH.

Thank you for the request, ShermyLam :3

________

"La la..la.. la la... la la.."

I hope it will reach you. I hope it will reach you.

"La la.. la la.. la.. la la.."

Where are you? I have been waiting for you... I hope you could hear me..

"La la.. la.. la..."

I'm here. I'm here. I have been missing you... I wish you were here...

I stop, sighing and staring at the sea whose watching me for countless times.

The same sea.

The same sound.

This is were everything started.

This is where I've see you.

This is where we became friends.

And this is where you left me.

And since that day, I make a promise to myself to sang the piece you've make just for me, hoping that one day you will hear me. Years have past and still you never came.

I turn back, going back home but my eyes landed on someome who is watching me from far.

His hair was is like a bird, flying because of the wind.

He stand tall there.

His lips who give a genuine smile.

I see his noise. His eyes-

I run as fast as I could. Catch him up. Catch him... "AOI!" it's him! The guy I've been waiting for to come. The guy who gave me strength.

"AOI! I'M HERE..!"

I don't care if I scratch my feet. I don't care if I fall from the ground. I don't care if I got hurt.

Because you are the one who is giving me the strength to fight. The one who motivates me.

I run as fast as I could and I could see him smiling and giving me his arms.

"(Name)..."

Come as fast as you could....

Tears fell from my eyes. All the hardship. All the sacrifices.

It was all worth it.

"AOI!"

Finally... my arms reach him. I hug him tightly. So tightly and shred my tears.

I hear is laugh.

The melody that I like. The melody that keeps ringing on my ears.

The melody of my heart.

"Nice to seeing you again, (Name)."

"Ne... Say.. have my voice reached you?"

[END]

This is... the worst I've ever written... T_T