THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER FROM DUDESS XD

Tagged by Seiyuu4Ever but originally from @HiroC18
Rules:
a. You must post the rules.
b. You must tag 13 people.
c. Each person must answer 13 questions.
d. Answer the questions assigned to you and make questions for other people.
e. You can't say you don't do tags but if you don't want to it's okay.
f. Tagbacks are allowed(lol!).
g. Finish this thing within a week (*leaves it for a few weeks*//slaps self).
h. Be creative with the title.

Questions from @HiroC18
1. If you are given the opportunity to make a robot, what kind of robot will you make?

WELL .... SOMEWHAT FROM THE MOVIE HAL ! Try watching it because you'll be fabulous from crying xD .

2. Do you think the robot you will make can contribute to the society? (hahahaha!)

Sure . Why not ? THAT ROBOT WILL BE THE SAVIOR OF THE EARTH XD . (WHUUTSSS ? XD)

3. Samsung, Iphone, Nokia, Blackberry, others (please specify)?

I'm using Samsung tablet 3 . And BlackBerry for messages , calls and etc . BECAUSE I'S AWESOME XD (THE HELL I'M SAYIN' XD)

4. If you would talk to someone who is already dead, who would it be?

ALBERT EINSTEIN BECAUSE ...... NOTHING .. NAH JUST KIDDIN' , I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO THOSE PAST PEOPLE OF 19TH CENTURY IN LONDON . (I LOVE HISTORY !)

5. What is your funniest joke?

UH . WELL ... I HAVE NO PANTIES TO WEAR . (HUH ? XD . JUST KIDDIN')

6. If you are into anime or into seiyuu, or kpop, or whatever fandom you are in, what push you into this fandom?

WELL LITERALLY I'VE BEEN CHANGING MY FANDOM BUT THE LONGEST ADDICTION I'VE BEEN INTO IS ANIME , SEIYUU . I've been a K-pop lover before but it all change because of SAO and how awesome Anime ans seiyuus is ! My reason is because of some personal life and experiences . Kind of Serious . My parents are in overseas , I've been living in my guardians . I always hear sermons from my guardian which resulting of me being a loner and being unsociable . Always from my tablet . I won't go further for this question .

7. What language(s) do you want to learn?

JAPANESE (A LITTLE) , ENGLISH (OF COURSE) , TAGALOG (FIRST LANGUAGE.)

8. Where is the best vacation spot you will recommend that you already visited?

WELL LET'S SEE .... IN MY COUNTRY IT'LL BE BICOL , LAGUNA , TAGATAY . MAKE SURE DUDES TO GO IN BORACAY ! IT'S AWESOME !

9. Can you still remember the name of your grade 1 teacher?

LOL . I ONLY REMEMBER THE LAST NAME . MRS . CATINEC .

10. Do you have any fetish?

LOL I HAVE TONS . FETISH FOR SENPAIS . MEGANE GUYS WHO LOOKS GOOD IN IT . AND ETC .

11. What is the title of the song that you hate the most?

IF I HAVE ONE IT'LL BE THE GO TO HELL MILEY CYRUS NEW SONGS ! THERE SO GROSS ! I just want the old Miley back . NO TWERKING OR ANYTHING XD .

12. Do you have that one moment that you felt that people around you think of you as an outsider?

UHUH . Everytime . That's why I'm locking myself in my room . And watching seiyuu events all day .

13. Do you know Kamiya Hiroshi? (hahahaha!)

Of course ! He's one of the love of my life xD

MY QUESTIONNNNNSSSSSS !!!!!!
1. CURRENT ANIME YOUR WATCHING ?!
2. YOUR SEIYUU BOYFRIEND
3. YOIR FETISH .
4. FAVORITE JAPANESE ACTOR OR MODEL ?
5. WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU WISH TO GO OR LIVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ?
6. WHAT CENTURY DO YOU WANT TO BE BORN ?
7. SUBJECTS YOUR SUCKS AT ?
8. BATMAN , SUPERMAN OR SUPERMAN ?
9. WATCHING MIRACULOUS LADYBUG ?
10. FIRST CRUSH ?
11. SODIAC SIGN ?
12. YOUR FIRST ANIME CRUSH ?
13. TALENTS ?
NOW THE PEOPLE WHO WILL ANSWER THIS . (OH SURE)

Seiyuu4Ever
lightning-neko
SeiyuuraHikari
RyokoNegauchi