Arthur Lounsbery x Reader||Visiting you

A/N: Hello Minna! I'm doing it at night and I felt sleepy so I don't know if I can do it well but.. anyways, here it is!

Thanks for the request, kugashu :3

_______

You were Arthur's long-time girlfriend. You were living in America and Arthur's in Japan. You first saw each other when he visited America and he happend to go into a restaurant you were working in. You both talk together when the shop was about to be closed. You were looking at him and found him handsome. He tells you that he was a voice actor in Japan and he was voicing alot of characters. He also tells you that he was half which is why you fell inlove in his face.

After that, you two often meet each other and it came into the time that he confess to you and you accepted it, making you his.

Every year, he visit you for 1 month and today he'll be coming again to see you. You were very excited to see him after a year. You were now preparing hix favorite dishes when suddenly the door bell rang. You yelp hearing the noise and then run towards the door to open it. You smile big when you saw him in the door. You throw yourself on his arms and he catch you. He went inside your house and twirl you around.

"I miss you..." he mumble while nuzzling his head in the crook of your next making you giggle. "I miss you too..." you put your hands in his face and peck his lips immediately. He smiled at the kiss and carried you upwards holding you in his arms tightly. "You really did miss me." He said once you two let go. He then put you down and you made your way to the kitchen to continue cooking.

He put all his baggage in one side and his backpack before going beside you. "That smells good." He said, sniffing the smell of the delicious food. You smiled and grab one plate before putting it in. You made your way to the table and settle everything in. He happily sat down before digging it when he cried in pain for the hotness of the food. You laugh before going to his side, comforting him.

"Are you that really hungry to hurriedly dig the food enough to burn your tongue?" He pouted when you said this before engulfing you in a big hug. "Because I miss you so much and your dishes too." You smiled when he said that and you pat his head.

He finish eating everything and you wash the dishes before you both open his luggage and saw all those japanese snacks that he have. You tried one of it and amazingly, you like it. He smiled when he saw you eating one of it before he come closer, getting a taste of the snack. "It's delicious~!" You said laughing. "I have more of it." He said and your eyes sparkled making him giggle at your actions.

You look through his bags and saw a booklet all in japanese. "What's this?" You asks, showing him the booklet. "Oh. This is a script from the anime I'll be voicing. I have to practice this after all." You hum in response hearing him said that and then you look inside it, reading a little bit of it.

"In... the... lo...cker..." you said. He was surprise hearing you read it. "You can read it?" he asks. "Somehow. I was trying to learn japanese because I want to speak japanese with you." You grin. "But it was very hard!" Then you laugh shyly. Arthur adore you and eventually hug you. "You're so cute! Learning Japanese because of me." He grins before kissing your cheeks.

You giggle then he tickle you making you giggle more. Once you two stop, he drop his head on your shoulder, "I really love you, (Name)..." he said kissing you once again in lips.

"Watashi mo... anata ga suki desu." (I love you too.)

[END]